Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So I only read the last page and the first page of this thread, and I'm kind of confused about what went on in the middle. But I will say that if this is an actual class of 2016 thread, then I want to express my excitement at FINALLY being a part of that group. I got into med school in April, and it was a rocky road, but I am so psyched to be officially part of the class of 2016!

Congrats!!! Please join us. :)

Members don't see this ad.

VSiOB.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
I know. That's how I wound up owning several at one point. Not recommended.

My only ever small animal experience was being in possession of a hedgehog for approximately two days. Then I realized they were nocturnal and I was like eff that. All it did was root around at night...and my bathroom wasn't big enough to put the cage in there.

Also, it was mean. And not cute, like this one.

cute-hedgehog.png

My only ever small animal experience was being in possession of a hedgehog for approximately two days. Then I realized they were nocturnal and I was like eff that. All it did was root around at night...and my bathroom wasn't big enough to put the cage in there.

Also, it was mean. And not cute, like this one.

cute-hedgehog.png

Hedgehogs are adorable, but I'm sad they're not fast talking fast moving ones like Sonic

sonic-the-hedgehog.jpg

So I only read the last page and the first page of this thread, and I'm kind of confused about what went on in the middle. But I will say that if this is an actual class of 2016 thread, then I want to express my excitement at FINALLY being a part of that group. I got into med school in April, and it was a rocky road, but I am so psyched to be officially part of the class of 2016!

Congrats and :welcome: to the class of 2016 thread, where we talk about everything and anything. Just jump in whenever and say whatever's on your mind :D

Members don't see this ad :)
stalker wubear knows who all of you all irl

>.>

<.<

in other news, i sad and stressed. post flowers or happy faces or something plz

stalker wubear knows who all of you all irl

>.>

<.<

in other news, i sad and stressed. post flowers or happy faces or something plz

Oh noez, what happened? :(

Here, I'll cheer you up with a cute bunny!

Bunny%2BRabbit.jpg

I was at whole foods the other day and they had this delicious cheese sample and sunflower honey.

I forgot what it was called, was a soft cheese and started with a c (not camembert).

Whoa. Cuteness overload.

Also, even though I'm a huge fan of cheese, I just can't seem to get into Brie. I keep trying it, and I either come away like "meh" or "bleh" depending on the type of Brie.

Sacrilege!!! I love Brie, and most semi-soft cheeses while we are at it...

I was at whole foods the other day and they had this delicious cheese sample and sunflower honey.

I forgot what it was called, was a soft cheese and started with a c (not camembert).

Cream cheese? I kid, I kid. That's where I keep sampling the Brie. Whole Foods usually has a better cheese sampling selection on Saturdays, but it was only that crappy one today. :(

Whoa. Cuteness overload.

Also, even though I'm a huge fan of cheese, I just can't seem to get into Brie. I keep trying it, and I either come away like "meh" or "bleh" depending on the type of Brie.

didn't like brie til i smushed it with a date. soooo good .