Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
http://livemidtown.org/

not at all. it's actually really nice. but the unsavory parts border here.

That looks like a really nice place to live, actually.

I'm pretty sure I'd pee my pants if I heard gunshots outside, and wouldn't be able to sleep alone for a week.

Members don't see this ad.

Orgo Chem I.

Serious, liked our old polish professor, and the material

OrgoII was no good.

Members don't see this ad :)
That looks like a really nice place to live, actually.

I'm pretty sure I'd pee my pants if I heard gunshots outside, and wouldn't be able to sleep alone for a week.

It really is! I love it!

Stay safe.

Thanks bookfreak!

I just hope it's fireworks and not gunshots. I was seriously lying in bed and all I heard was pop pop pop, and then screaming. Too scared to look outside.

It really is! I love it!

Thanks bookfreak!

I just hope it's fireworks and not gunshots. I was seriously lying in bed and all I heard was pop pop pop, and then screaming. Too scared to look outside.

It could still be fireworks. :xf:

It really is! I love it!

Thanks bookfreak!

Whenever I hear of Detroit I always think of crime and old abandoned buildings. Good to know it's actually a nice city in places.

My favorite class was Industrial Organizational Psychology. There was this big group project that we had to do and my friends and I just dominated that project. We did spend a ridiculous amount of time on it. Didn't even turn it in early for extra credit and still managed to get more bonus points for how good it came out. :cool:

Suburb of Kansas City, on the Missouri side.

There's probably some places the way you view Detroit in Kansas City and surrounding area, right?

Every city has it's good and it's bad.

Detroit's really not that bad. I love this city... put your hands up for Detroit!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKL254Y_jtc[/YOUTUBE]

Members don't see this ad :)
I like the detriot lions...

Hahaha do you actually??

I'm a big Tigers fan. Went to opening day this year... so awesome.

Yea. I liked watching Matthew Stafford play in college. Same with Calvin johnson, and Suh(Huge Nebraska Fan). And the new draft picks come from teams which i followed in the NCAA.

theres wwf and a fb group? wth

BeastSauce for WWF. Anyone who wants in on the FB group PM me (or anyone else).

Any of you guys want to do a WWF tournament? Single elimination, 8-->4-->2-->Grand wizard.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9VgcDGk8rs&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Don't worry. I suck at Scrabble too. I still like playing it though.

Scrabble is awesome, and I'm pretty good at it. So I should dominate at wwf, as soon as I upgrade my phone.

i guess everyone is busy playing wwf now.

they should be busy posting in this thread

Don't worry. I suck at Scrabble too. I still like playing it though.

Ok I feel better haha. My family always just played for fun, never for points. At the end of the game we'd pool our tiles to use all the letters on the board. We are not a competitive family.

Leaving us all alone. Forever alone :(

tumblr_l8tbd2p3LW1qdrotto1_500_Forever_Alone_Comics-s500x447-102038-580.jpg

doesn't pertain to whats going on, but omg :laugh:

Ok I feel better haha. My family always just played for fun, never for points. At the end of the game we'd pool our tiles to use all the letters on the board. We are not a competitive family.

complete opposite of my family, we play to win. Game nights were crazy time at our place.

want to see if people are just going to wait to post to get top instead of chat with me?

My family played risk. Relationships were destroyed :(

TOP AGAIN BOOOOOM