Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
d

Members don't see this ad.

I think my relationship with my guy friends was different than it was with my girlfriends (there was definitely some flirting) but it never would have gone anywhere beyond friendship.

Same here. It's just harmless flirting, if there is such a thing.

Members don't see this ad :)
What. Guys who are friends with women, no kidding?

Ah I see the problem here. You aren't familiar with what a woman is. You see, women are a creature kind of like yourself, but they have different "special areas". They are often easily identified by longer hair, although if this is your sole mode of identification it could lead to some terrible-and hilarious-outcomes.

Maybe you should stop hitting on girls that could be your friends if you didn't hit on them. :laugh:

I think just being friends with a girl is very, very difficult if you are single...especially if she's attractive

Dave Matthews said it the best

"A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other... maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late, or maybe forever."
-Dave Matthews

Ah I see the problem here. You aren't familiar with what a woman is. You see, women are a creature kind of like yourself, but they have different "special areas". They are often easily identified by longer hair, although if this is your sole mode of identification it could lead to some terrible-and hilarious-outcomes.

I think it's easier to identify based on badonkadonkdonk.

Maybe you should stop hitting on girls that could be your friends if you didn't hit on them. :laugh:

I have plenty of friends that are girls. IN FACT, some of them start to like me and make it awkward lol.

As an aside, granted the Vermont waiver! Woohooooo!

I think just being friends with a girl is very, very difficult if you are single...especially if she's attractive

Dave Matthews said it the best

"A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other... maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late, or maybe forever."
-Dave Matthews

Yeah, I guess most of my guy friends are ugly or something :laugh:

Haha that's too far for a first date. If it's going well, I definitely go in for the kiss when I'm dropping her off.

You gotta plant the seed, then **** the plant.

omg!:rofl:

I have plenty of friends that are girls. IN FACT, some of them start to like me and make it awkward lol.

Vandy doesn't play the game - the game comes to him.

Members don't see this ad :)

I guess some people are more flirty by nature than others, I definitely am...always schemin' :smuggrin:

Guess that explains why I've never had a problem with my guy friends hitting on me. :laugh:

disagree.. I don't think your giving yourself enough credit,and guys will hit on everything and anything--so maybe you just don't pick up on it haha

edit: Vandy just noticed your avater....Kenny Powers aka Flama Blanca is THE MAN

1417.jpg

Guess that explains why I've never had a problem with my guy friends hitting on me. :laugh:

hey girl, what you wearing right now, i bet it looks pretty on you whatever it is.

just trying to help. :thumbup:

or am i really hitting on you? :smuggrin:

disagree.. I don't think your giving yourself enough credit,and guys will hit on everything and anything--so maybe you just don't pick up on it haha

edit: Vandy just noticed your avater....Kenny Powers aka Flama Blanca is THE MAN

If anything, guys don't notice when I hit on them. They're kind of oblivious sometimes.

It's not that much better to have guys you don't like hitting on you. Or creepy strangers.... ew.

I just follow this advice on how to trick people into thinking I'm good looking:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYpwAtnywTk[/YOUTUBE]

Oh, my mistake. I was looking for the c/o 2016 thread, but I see I've stumbled into a taping of The View.

I just follow this advice on how to trick people into thinking I'm good looking:

[YOUTUBE]OYpwAtnywTk[/YOUTUBE]

Best comment from the video:
God created man and told him "Damn you're good looking"
Than he created women and told her "Hmmmm you can use makeup"

In our defense, the line between "flirty" and "just friendly" isn't always easy to distinguish.

Yeah, cause most guys I've met take "just friendly" as "I want to jump your bones."

OK, guys aren't that dumb. Well, most of them aren't.

Oh, my mistake. I was looking for the c/o 2016 thread, but I see I've stumbled into a taping of The View.

I was going to say that The View was canceled, but then I realized that was just Oprah.

It's not that much better to have guys you don't like hitting on you. Or creepy strangers.... ew.

This works equally well
beermug.jpg

hello everybody! back from vegas, came out a loser :(
twas fun though

now im flooded with 6 secondaries :(

Don't lie. In some round-about way, it's a slight self-esteem booster.

I'm sure women get a high out of rejecting guys.

I know I go on a mini power trip every time I get to interview and reject an applicant at my job.

I'm sure women get a high out of rejecting guys.

I know I go on a mini power trip every time I get to interview and reject an applicant at my job.

I feel bad rejecting guys. I know if I were in their situation, I'd be kind of bummed getting turned down. Because I'm awesome, and who wouldn't want to go out with me?

I feel bad rejecting guys. I know if I were in their situation, I'd be kind of bummed getting turned down. Because I'm awesome, and who wouldn't want to go out with me?

Right. You feel bad FOR them. But you're happy that you're in a position to crush them in the first place. I know how it works.

Right. You feel bad FOR them. But you're happy that you're in a position to crush them in the first place. I know how it works.

I don't WANT to crush guys. :laugh: I'd be perfectly happy if the only guys who hit on me were guys I was interested in. But the world doesn't work that way.

I really do feel bad. They're putting themselves out there, and I'm crushing their hopes. It's not really fun.

I don't WANT to crush guys. :laugh: I'd be perfectly happy if the only guys who hit on me were guys I was interested in. But the world doesn't work that way.

NOOOO it certainly doesn't. That's why when people accuse you of being bad at taking hints, you roll with it. If that makes sense...