Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
anti-joke-triceratops-meme-generator-a-duck-walks-into-a-doctor-s-office-and-says-quack-the-doctor-is-offended-and-resigns-2704a0.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
The hate for physics is hilarious :laugh: Never got why pre meds hated it so much.

It was the math part for me. and my professors were not very good "math" teachers. :thumbdown:

Members don't see this ad :)
It's nice to have some good company in the morning. :thumbup:

Agreed, makes it (slightly) less depressing waking up at 5:30 :D

Yuck! I thought 6:30 was bad. I keep trying to wake up at 5:30 to exercise before work, but I can never get my fat ass out of bed. :oops:

Oh, the humanity! WHY?!?

We make sacrifices for the sake of research (or something equally corny).

I have to do some euthanizations early in the day so I have enough time to do a heart isolation and prep the cells for the following experiments for the remainder of the day. Basically, it takes 3 hours just to obtain cells to work with before I even start my real experiments.

We make sacrifices for the sake of research (or something equally corny).

I have to do some euthanizations early in the day so I have enough time to do a heart isolation and prep the cells for the following experiments for the remainder of the day. Basically, it takes 3 hours just to obtain cells to work with before I even start my real experiments.

The scientific community comes in second behind my personal comfort. But yay for research!

I have to start paying back my student loans. Blech

The good thing is, I work in a non-profit org, so worse case scenario is I don't get into med school and work here for 10 years while paying off my loans and have the balance written off.

I graduated in December.

Ahhhh, true! That makes sense.

The good thing is, I work in a non-profit org, so worse case scenario is I don't get into med school and work here for 10 years while paying off my loans and have the balance written off.

And you WILL get into medical school. So stop that.

Ahhhh, true! That makes sense.

And you WILL get into medical school. So stop that.

:smuggrin: I was being a smart ass. I really don't think I could do this for 10 years - but the incentive is tempting as a backup.

What do you call a nocturnal rendezvous with yo momma?

A hambone.