Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Wow. We killed it eh?

Im impressed.

We did! and we are only 2000 from 2015. :thumbup:

cat_pounce.jpg

:laugh: I love this. So unsuspecting. :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad.

I love how puffy his little tail is. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
the older my cat gets, the less stripes he has. :laugh:

This conversation is weird. Also, as I am typing this out I am perched one legged on one of those balance discs to help strengthen the muscles around the shin I effed up on a 2 hour long run. Stupid trails.

From an iPad no less. Woo! Credit to CB for confirming my suspicions that this would totally be worth it.

This conversation is weird. Also, as I am typing this out I am perched one legged on one of those balance discs to help strengthen the muscles around the shin I effed up on a 2 hour long run. Stupid trails.

From an iPad no less. Woo! Credit to CB for confirming my suspicions that this would totally be worth it.

:laugh: are you the pot or the kettle? :smuggrin:

3 more hours :( I refuse to check until someone in the thread posts that theyre up

My scores came out a day ahead of schedule. I was checking on a lark and I was shocked when there was an actual result there. :scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
3 more hours :( I refuse to check until someone in the thread posts that theyre up

Eh. A score is a score is a score. I swore up and down the wall that I got a 27 right before I checked mine. It was significantly better. However you feel hasnlittle bearing on what you did game day, so unlessnyou are surenyou effed something up, then put on one of these guys! :D

It'll be oooootay!

And work time. Catch y'all once I get the afternoon rush done with.

Eh. A score is a score is a score. I swore up and down the wall that I got a 27 right before I checked mine. It was significantly better. However you feel hasnlittle bearing on what you did game day, so unlessnyou are surenyou effed something up, then put on one of these guys! :D

It'll be oooootay!

Last time I felt that I did well, and bombed it.

Hopefully my crappy feelings this time around mean that I did decently :shrug:

Last time I felt that I did well, and bombed it.

Hopefully my crappy feelings this time around mean that I did decently :shrug:

I am the same way - when I think I do good, I do bad, and when I think I do bad I do good.

My scores came out a day ahead of schedule. I was checking on a lark and I was shocked when there was an actual result there. :scared:

I started compulsively checking if scores were up 24 hours ahead of the scheduled time... they didn't come out until an hour early :laugh:

I have a ways to go to get to 3500.

Morning everyone! :love:

Good luck MCAT score receivers, you did AWESOME, I just know it. :xf::luck:

I finally saw Bender's big score. I was like oh Bmellows Avatar