Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
After looking at macro images of pupils, I don't think I want to be an ophthalmologist.

81709802.jpg

Who posted the netter images of a LOLVAGINA in the chatroom yesterday...?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I prefer a more homeopathic approach. If it hurts, slam it with a pipe.

Not really. My research experience is over. Trying to go back through it all, I feel like a dog using a camera...

yhyx4.jpg

I feel like this is a cut-away gag scene from Family Guy.

You'll be great!!! I know it!!!!!!!!

PS. Starbucks has this coconute creme stuff now... and it's sooooooooooo good.
Getting into that mentality, CB! I keep telling myself, "you're the ****, Berries. AAMC ain't got nothin' on you!"

Oh really? I always get their hot peppermint mocha....so good! But I've been wanting to try the green tea frap...sounds weird, but I've heard it's great :)

Members don't see this ad :)
You'll be great!!! I know it!!!!!!!!

PS. Starbucks has this coconute creme stuff now... and it's sooooooooooo good.

Starbucks? I dunno... I'm usually pretty anti-SB. But, if it's delicious enough, I might try it.

OMGZ I love christmas time at Starbucks. When the red cups come around I get super happy.

It's ok Bmellow, you can learn to love it... just like you learned to love moi. :)
As do I! the pretty red cups just sceams holidays and happiness!
Bottom right... is a likeness of BWSTW.

The top one looks a lot like me IRL.
lol I knew you would catch that :)
Hahaha no....Cougs is a very slow zen runner who doesn't wear a watch and stops to pet doggies:)
awwww :love: I, too, hate wearing a watch when I run. Though, I must have my cell phone on me, which means I can still track time :(
How goes the studying? What area of the body are you working on now? Head/Neck?

Hold the phone... pet doggies? A puma cougs pets doggies? I'd think she'd eat them up :smuggrin:
She's a new, different kind of cougar...One who loves all doggies, but will eat a younger man right up :thumbup:

Warming up a chicken and mushroom pot-pie for lunch. Sits in the oven for 65 minutes. I want my damn food now :mad:
cf_pot-pie_main_.jpeg

sitting back, eating some hot wings from KFC, dreading verification which should happen this week and the prompt rejection notices from UCs

sitting back, eating some hot wings from KFC, dreading verification which should happen this week and the prompt rejection notices from UCs
This is untrue, bro! You'll get those secondaries, only to rock the interviews :D

and congrats on the soon to be verification!

My mom just approached me and told me to think about dental school, in case tuesday doesn't work out. Thanks mom, for not believing in me :(

Stop being so negative SS. Seriously!
:poke:

force of habit, life has made me a glass half empty person. Which means I'll be that much more excited should I get a UC secondary :thumbup:

You got this in the bag. I was so much more prepared the second time around. I thought it went WORSE though, and almost voided my shiny 37. Sooooooooo YOU NEVER know. Don't be too hard on yourself. :luck:
I feel like this time around, I haven't really studied per say, just done practice, and mentally prepared myself. With the critical thinking nature of the exam, I prepare myself more to not second guess myself and think clearly, rather than memorize facts that I know but won't really help.
Ew. Dental school. WHY!!!!!

Forget that.
exactly what I told her. I said I would do Caribbean even before Dental school. gross.
Don't worry Berries. When CB is rich and famous I'm sure he'll be looking for a live-in maid.
CB, if I fail, be my sugar daddy, thx :D
force of habit, life has made me a glass half empty person. Which means I'll be that much more excited should I get a UC secondary :thumbup:
Same :( but, I guess it's nice to set yourself up to be surprised by the UC secondaries.

Click on your name in the top-right --> customize profile (top right) --> Edit options (bottom left) --> Use Invisibility Mode (top center)

Awesome, now nobody should know how little of a life I have. :cool: