Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I think both are fine to use.

hip·po·pot·a·mus   [hip-uh-pot-uh-muhs] Show IPA
noun, plural -mus·es, -mi  [-mahy] Show IPA.
a large herbivorous mammal, Hippopotamus amphibius, having a thick hairless body, short legs, and a large head and muzzle, found in and near the rivers, lakes, etc., of Africa, and able to remain under water for a considerable time.

...LOL, what a post for accidental top. Well, anyway:

Gallery-Baby-hippopotamus-004.jpg

Twice the saggy bottom, twice the fun?

Members don't see this ad :)
I hate people who say "octopi" instead of "octopuses," because they think they sound smart. But really, "octopuses" is the more accepted word.

Members don't see this ad :)
Member Name Posts
CodeBlu 4,657
bookfreak89 3,333
Whatyousay 3,217
BWSTW 3,051
berriesandcream 1,948
SilentSoldier 1,924
TheMightySmiter 1,705
Buttermellow 1,541

holy hannah... I'm almost to 5k in this thread.

Definitely going to be like 10K by the end of the year.

Hippopotamuses are so cute with their little vestigial legs.

Like big, fat walking manatees.

Don't make me post the pic of the woman eating MAYO FROM THE JAR ON THE BUS KIDS

Perks of early submission. Finish secondaries before august end.

It's OK Bmellow my love, they will be over before you know it.

Yeah, especially since I'm only applying to 12 schools, 2 of which have money-only secondaries.

I think both are fine to use.

hip·po·pot·a·mus   [hip-uh-pot-uh-muhs] Show IPA
noun, plural -mus·es, -mi  [-mahy] Show IPA.
a large herbivorous mammal, Hippopotamus amphibius, having a thick hairless body, short legs, and a large head and muzzle, found in and near the rivers, lakes, etc., of Africa, and able to remain under water for a considerable time.

...LOL, what a post for accidental top. Well, anyway:

Gallery-Baby-hippopotamus-004.jpg
Oh my god I LOVE THEIR BUTTS! They are so adorable.

I'm currently writing my secondaries in a Mexican joint, in the ****tiest part of town, across from a neon-lit enthusiastically large sign that says "nudie cuties," shamelessly promoting the contents of a windowless building. It makes it far less dull seeing the characters that walk into this place at 2am but far more distracting. 6 more to go!

I'm currently writing my secondaries in a Mexican joint, in the ****tiest part of town, across from a neon-lit enthusiastically large sign that says "nudie cuties," shamelessly promoting the contents of a windowless building. It makes it far less dull seeing the characters that walk into this place at 2am but far more distracting. 6 more to go!

Nudie Cuties? I say take the secondary writing in there...

Could provide a "stroke" of inspiration...

:laugh:

Ahh, yes! how could I forget ;)

How goes the study?
It was good. I found a study buddy that I work really well with. We are going to divide and conquer (teach each other) more of the material. For now I am eating pizza, watching Psych, and probably going to sleep early.

How goes the application waiting game?

Fun fact: The hippo is responsible for more human fatalities in Africa than any other large animal. Male hippos actively defend their territories which run along the banks of rivers and lakes. Females have also been known to get extremely aggressive if they sense anyone coming in between their babies, who stay in the water while she feeds on the shore. Hippos can run at speeds of over 20 miles an hour and they have enormous jaws which host up to 20 inch canines.

http://goafrica.about.com/od/africasafariguide/tp/dangerousanimals.htm

You're gonna love my nuts.. slap my nuts.. I love my nuts.. the reason you're gonna slap my nuts...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BmNOq1KQms[/YOUTUBE]