Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey Cougs... I was wondering if you could tell that a woman was pregnant without looking at her? I hear that's a really important skill for a Cougar... hehem....Was wondering if you'd be my drill sergeant?
:ninja:

You can just have her take a pregnancy test online:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9xyHNOMtnk[/YOUTUBE]

Members don't see this ad :)
Good thing I was fit in that photo. My travels have sort of evened out my muscle tone... Uh.

So you can't really say that your current abs look better than that picture, only your past abs :smuggrin:

So you can't really say that your current abs look better than that picture, only your past abs :smuggrin:

OK, I'm going to the gym tomorrow. Thanks for making my self esteem crumble Bmellow... what have I ever done to you?? :(

Thing is... if she need a preggo test... and she needs to look it up online... likelihood of fetus growing inside of her... very probable.

OK, I'm going to the gym tomorrow. Thanks for making my self esteem crumble Bmellow... what have I ever done to you?? :(

Thing is... if she need a preggo test... and she needs to look it up online... likelihood of fetus growing inside of her... very probable.

I'm just saying we don't have any recent pics of you! I'm sorry :( Foregivesies?

I'm just saying we don't have any recent pics of you!

Found one!!!

Fat-Boy-793065.jpg

Hey Cougs... I was wondering if you could tell that a woman was pregnant without looking at her? I hear that's a really important skill for a Cougar... hehem....Was wondering if you'd be my drill sergeant?
:ninja:
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I dunno if her eggs would be smart enough to find their way from the ovaries all the way to her uterus (... and that's how ectopics happen)

... I think that was the least tasteful joke I've shared in months :oops:

Members don't see this ad :)
I dunno if her eggs would be smart enough to find their way from the ovaries all the way to her uterus (... and that's how ectopics happen)

I enjoyed it. Ectopic pregnancies... something Cougs might be familiar with in practice...

I wish I had a batman/LizzyM type beacon for Cougs.

I love that you get this post... I really enjoy having an inside joke on our thread.

Now let's see if Cougs notices... mwahahahaha :laugh:

free-MrBurnsExcellent.gif
Ah yes, of course I understand it ;)
Inside jokes, ftw!

:laugh::laugh:
I enjoyed it. Ectopic pregnancies... something Cougs might be familiar with in practice...

I wish I had a batman/LizzyM type beacon for Cougs.
Perhaps hot younger men might do the trick?
[YOUTUBE]hD5MRBzY1uM[/YOUTUBE]
ah yes, one of my favorite Rhianna videos. she looks hot:thumbup:

OK I'm only quoting from the last page I posted cuz I was too lazy to read through the whole thing. :laugh:

Instead of lebanese... I got a panzerotti instead....

Which is essentially a high quality large pizza pocket.

homemade-pzone-panzerotti.jpg

OMG delicious. :love:

<insert woman driver joke>

Whatever, I am one of the best drivers I know--I drove an ambulance for two years!

So much spam!!!! :thumbup::thumbup:

I'm away from my computer for a day and I have about 20 pages to read, I love it :D

Good thing I was fit in that photo. My travels have sort of evened out my muscle tone... Uh.

I feel ya man. Most of my abs have disappeared as I've started bulking up.

Out of curiosity, what's your ab routine?

I feel ya man. Most of my abs have disappeared as I've started bulking up.

Out of curiosity, what's your ab routine?

My abs disappeared since starting college. I hope I'm not on a downward trend for the rest of my life... :(

Thanks bro!

As strange as this sounds, one of my greatest fears about medicine is that I'll loose my abs since I'll have to work 60+ hour weeks.

Really? I was more afraid of losing my sanity.

Thanks bro!

As strange as this sounds, one of my greatest fears about medicine is that I'll loose my abs since I'll have to work 60+ hour weeks.

I don't have to worry about that, since I have no visible abs to begin with (curse you womanly layer of abdominal fat!).

what is going on in this thread? And how can I get in on it?

gah did i get it this time?

YES, and since we're talking about working out...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQLySgRW6y8&ob=av2e[/YOUTUBE]