Class of 2017!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
:xf::luck::xf:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry I vanished. Was studying diligently and then all of a sudden woke up from a nap on my bed. Whaaaaaaaaaat. How did that happen. When did I make it to my bed to take a nap.....:(

Sorry I vanished. Was studying diligently and then all of a sudden woke up from a nap on my bed. Whaaaaaaaaaat. How did that happen. When did I make it to my bed to take a nap.....:(

I've done that before!

Went to pick up my parents and fell in traffic for 1hr :mad::mad::mad: It took me 8mins to get 5miles and 1hr to get half a mile +pissed+ Glad there wasn't traffic on the way back.

Haha, missed you guys today!

I had two random epiphanies: that I have a sudden, random passion for understanding the chemistry behind biomacromolecules (lipids are... really, really cool :eek:) and therefore definitely want to take some biochemistry classes, and that I really want to do a Spanish independent study tutorial-type class next semester.

But was so unproductive on the MCAT front, it wasn't even funny.

At least I learned what triacylglycerols were :thumbup:

i haven't felt so mentally and physically exhausted in my life. i'm glad it's over :laugh:

OMG HOW DID IT GO OZZI?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I request a section-by-section breakdown of your feelings :laugh:

it went alright.....i hope :laugh:

You aced it didn't you, you closet genius you :smuggrin:

That was a lot of you's in one sentence.

Screwed for life.

/endpost

Also didn't receive my desired section-by-section breakdown :rolleyes:

You aced it didn't you, you closet genius you :smuggrin:

That was a lot of you's in one sentence.

Screwed for life.

/endpost

Also didn't receive my desired section-by-section breakdown :rolleyes:

i think it's against SDN policies to discuss materials of the exam however, i can tell you that the real deal is harder than the practice test.

i think it's against SDN policies to discuss materials of the exam however, i can tell you that the real deal is harder than the practice test.

Oh, I just meant how you felt about each section in particular, but that stinks man. I'm sure you did awesomely.

Oh, I just meant how you felt about each section in particular, but that stinks man. I'm sure you did awesomely.

BR was o.k. i think i did well. all the questions were in my reach. nothing unheard of.

PS was a lil bit harder but ok nonetheless. i have always had hard times in PS anyway. im hoping for a 10.

VR was completely insane. it was brutal. i had to guess most of the answers on this section :scared:

Of course he did awesome! Too bad we have to wait a month to hear about his 44T :D

BR was o.k. i think i did well. all the questions were in my reach. nothing unheard of.

PS was a lil bit harder but ok nonetheless. i have always had hard times in PS anyway. im hoping for a 10.

VR was completely insane. it was brutal. i had to guess most of the answers on this section :scared:

:eek::eek: VR seems to be getting harder and longer

thanks guyz for all the support. i appreciate it. the test was a lil harder than all my practice test but ok nonetheless.

Hey! If you think it was ok, that's a lot more than most people think. They think they did bad-->good you said ok-->really good :thumbup::thumbup: