Class of 2017!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
:highfive:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ozzi you can be assured that you have a 20+. Beyond that I cannot foresee for I am no oracle but I'm sure you did well :D:thumbup:

I hope studyshy didn't make all those posts alone :(

Ozzi you can be assured that you have a 20+. Beyond that I cannot foresee for I am no oracle but I'm sure you did well :D:thumbup:

thanks man. i really need that 20. the whole time i was writing the damn thing, i kept on thinking about your avatar. don't ask me why cuz i have no freaking idea :eek:

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah, i kind of imagined that the mcat was a competition for TOP between you and me. each time i pictured your avatar, i was pumped and was not about to loose top. :laugh:
I see my subtle coaching techniques have worked then. You can dedicate your mcat score to me.

39Q - Couldn't have gotten this without you Deathstar.

:smuggrin:

therefore definitely want to take some biochemistry classes, and that I really want to do a Spanish independent study tutorial-type class next semester.

:thumbup: Last year I took Chemical Biology and it was a pretty awesome class. Biochemistry was not as fun but still interesting.

At least I learned what triacylglycerols were :thumbup:

What are they?? am I supposed to know that for the MCAT :confused:

TBR 3 - 33 :)

Got 33's on TBR 1,2 and 3. I thought my score was gonna be terrible on this one but the curve was quite lenient! (If you missed 12 on PS you got a 13! I missed 13 so I got a 12 argh!)
I got a 10 on verbal but I was one question away from a 9 :eek::eek:

I just can't wait to get back to those AAMC tests come the day after tomorrow

Got 33's on TBR 1,2 and 3. I thought my score was gonna be terrible on this one but the curve was quite lenient! (If you missed 12 on PS you got a 13! I missed 13 so I got a 12 argh!)

:thumbup::thumbup: Keep up the great work! After reviewing AAMC 3 I realized how many stupid mistakes I made and it's depressing. Just need to make sure I don't do it again :laugh:

Dude, that's a depressing sig....:thumbdown:thumbdown
I'm prone to mood swings.:laugh:

The MCAT has a deeper hole now that you're done with it ;)

:smuggrin:
Ozzi may realize in a few months that the MCAT had the final laugh by giving him an STD.

That's great Goosewing! You're very enthusiastic about studying for the MCAT :)

:thumbup::thumbup: Keep up the great work! After reviewing AAMC 3 I realized how many stupid mistakes I made and it's depressing. Just need to make sure I don't do it again :laugh:

I got a 33 on AAMC3 (11,11,11) and then a 38 on AAMC4 (13,12,13) two days later. I think you'll do great on your next FL! How many have you taken now?

Hmm. I wonder if we have different tests/scales because the curve for mine was 13-15 = 46-52 for TBR 3. Though I got a lovely 27 on verbal on that one which was 1 away from a 9. Yay.

Yes very enthusiastic :D Test in ~13 days now it's been a looong summer of studying I can't wait to be finished with everything

Did you deliberately leave that smiley face next to that statement? What kind of person are you trying to make me to be

I'm prone to mood swings.:laugh:

Ozzi may realize in a few months that the MCAT had the final laugh by giving him an STD.

You're not the only one. It happens to me, too. :laugh:

Hmm. I wonder if we have different tests/scales because the curve for mine was 13-15 = 46-52 for TBR 3. Though I got a lovely 27 on verbal on that one which was 1 away from a 9. Yay.

Hmm I see TBR1 and 2 have 13-15 = 46-52 for PS.
TBR3 though it says 13-15 = 40-52.

Maybe you graded yours on the wrong scale? That would make your score (29?) jump quite significantly I'm sure!

I got a 33 on AAMC3 (11,11,11) and then a 38 on AAMC4 (13,12,13) two days later. I think you'll do great on your next FL! How many have you taken now?

I've taken some kaplan ones, but aamc3 is my first official one. I think after more practice I'll see an improvement, too :)

Yes very enthusiastic :D Test in ~13 days now it's been a looong summer of studying I can't wait to be finished with everything

14 days! :eek: You've been working hard I'm sure you'll do fantastic :luck:

Did you deliberately leave that smiley face next to that statement? What kind of person are you trying to make me to be

I'm trying to improve your public image everyone just sees you as a notorious top-snatcher!