-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Class Of 2018!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Started by Doc of the Walk
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Some new NYC based music. Much goodness. Enjoy!we need musical goodness!!
![]()

I ate a good bagel this morning and the first thought that popped into my head after finishing was "what a high-yield bagel".'Sup guys~
Just sending a greeting from the depths of Step 1 season.
![]()
I hate myself
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
![]()
![]()
hmm.. considering I believe we're stuck together for a few clerkships, you may want to rethink your statements.
![]()
I realize this is a slightly delayed response.
You know it's out of love, Terpie
In previous threads, I've tipped my hat to your performance in reeling in a ridiculously handsome boyfriend, so I'd my record on supporting you on SDN is solid.
'Sup guys~
Just sending a greeting from the depths of Step 1 season.
![]()
Same holmes...
Good boat to be in, I suppose...
'Sup guys~
Just sending a greeting from the depths of Step 1 season.
![]()
Registering for a test date next week @_@ halp!!
![]()
![]()
hmm.. considering I believe we're stuck together for a few clerkships, you may want to rethink your statements.
![]()
I realize this is a slightly delayed response.
I ate a good bagel this morning and the first thought that popped into my head after finishing was "what a high-yield bagel".
I hate myself
"Examiners classically like to test this by . . ."
Samesies - got the confirmation email that they received my mug shot early last week@Jennyfishy, I'm hoping to get my scheduling permit next week, too. I won't be taking Step until June. The upside of 2-years of pre-clinicals.

Planning to take it as late as possible (end of June, because terrible work ethic, even if it means no vacation before clinical 🙁)
'Sup guys~
Just sending a greeting from the depths of Step 1 season.
![]()
Same holmes...
Good boat to be in, I suppose...
Best of luck! I'm sure you guys will break a leg.
Samesies - got the confirmation email that they received my mug shot early last week
Planning to take it as late as possible (end of June, because terrible work ethic, even if it means no vacation before clinical 🙁)
More or less the same for me. I'm debating on whether to give myself a whole week of vacation off before M3 orientation starts.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Woah, didn't realize this place existed.
Class of 2018 represent.

More or less the same for me. I'm debating on whether to give myself a whole week of vacation off before M3 orientation starts.
I would vote to give yourself the week if you can
also...
Best of luck! I'm sure you guys will break a leg.
Thanks buddy
Picked my date too - is it too late to change my career trajectory?
Guys, guys. Surgery is awesome. Rotations >>>>>>>>>>>> didactic year(s)
Signed up for Step this past week
Time to go hit the books![]()
That's nuts. I'm in denial for another 6 months.Picked my date too - is it too late to change my career trajectory?
Awesome like I know what I want to do with the rest of my life awesome? Or just I see some amazing things but still considering other fields awesomeGuys, guys. Surgery is awesome. Rotations >>>>>>>>>>>> didactic year(s)
That's nuts. I'm in denial for another 6 months.
Like I know what I want to do with the rest of my life awesome. I'll probably do an ortho or uro selective, but I'm 98% certain. 'Awesome like I know what I want to do with the rest of my life awesome? Or just I see some amazing things but still considering other fields awesome
It's a great feeling because I set up my research year with a gen surg mentor. I'll be working in a transplant lab working with a non-human primate model and learning to transplant tiny kidneys.
Guys, guys. Surgery is awesome. Rotations >>>>>>>>>>>> didactic year(s)
That's nuts. I'm in denial for another 6 months.
Signed up for Step this past week
Time to go hit the books![]()
i'm in denial for the next 4 days.. it'll all be over soon
Good luck! I've still got 2.5 weeks to go. Let me know what it's like on the other sidei'm in denial for the next 4 days.. it'll all be over soon
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So is pretty much everyone studying for Step 1 now?
Last edited:
So is pretty much everyone studying for Step 1 now?
Still have class until mid-May, but am currently studying for boards on the side.
![]()
good luck to all studying! probably going to disappear again, maybe not, who knows! But for now 2 weeks of fun!
![]()
Like I know what I want to do with the rest of my life awesome. I'll probably do an ortho or uro selective, but I'm 98% certain. '
It's a great feeling because I set up my research year with a gen surg mentor. I'll be working in a transplant lab working with a non-human primate model and learning to transplant tiny kidneys.
OMG COMBOVERRRRRRR.
Dying. I take Step a week from today.
Also, this is the first itme I've logged in in idk how long. But I love my pre-med self's icon. Disapproving dog is awesome.
OMG COMBOVERRRRRRR.
Dying. I take Step a week from today.
Also, this is the first itme I've logged in in idk how long. But I love my pre-med self's icon. Disapproving dog is awesome.
@nemo123, have you started rotations yet?
Yeah we started a couple months ago, and we're on break for the week now. 😀 And then we finally call ourselves third years come July 5.
How have things been with you?
Yeah we started a couple months ago, and we're on break for the week now. 😀 And then we finally call ourselves third years come July 5.
How have things been with you?
Overall, not bad. Took Step 1 about three weeks ago (get my results mid-July
), had 3rd year orientation two weeks ago, and started my first clerkship (FM) last week.You?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Overall, not bad. Took Step 1 about three weeks ago (get my results mid-July), had 3rd year orientation two weeks ago, and started my first clerkship (FM) last week.
You?
Good luck with Step stuff! Finished a couple of the rotations and now finally started calling myself a third year today. 😀
sup homies?
Hope everyone's doing well. I fell asleep for about a year and a half (#
) but am awake now and feeling rejuvenated.
Damn, ya'll got so old .... except for you @Ace-Co-A, still lookin' sharp.
They tell me it's now halfway through third year ...... yikes. Good thing I still remember several steps of fatty acid oxidation
(#gonnacrushrounds)
Anyways, gonna take a quick nap before clerkships start up aga-
😴
Hope everyone's doing well. I fell asleep for about a year and a half (#
Damn, ya'll got so old .... except for you @Ace-Co-A, still lookin' sharp.
They tell me it's now halfway through third year ...... yikes. Good thing I still remember several steps of fatty acid oxidation
(#gonnacrushrounds)Anyways, gonna take a quick nap before clerkships start up aga-
😴
Similar threads
- Replies
- 10
- Views
- 592


we need musical goodness!!