Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm applying this upcoming cycle. That makes me a 2019er too![]()
Same hahaha
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'm applying this upcoming cycle. That makes me a 2019er too![]()
I'm applying this upcoming cycle. That makes me a 2019er too![]()
Same hahaha

my spring break doesnt begin untill april 11th... ohh the waiting...
Great storythat's late...or mine was early. mine was last week.
Haters. Screw HY; only P mattersSays the HYPer![]()
Haters. Screw HY; only P matters
Tiger*Fine i'll clarify.
Says the P-toner lololol
Tiger*
Gross. I like the A, but usually have to settle for the B..You love the D @moop style![]()
Gross. I like the A, but usually have to settle for the B..
What's gojng on? Lol
I stole @silverturtle D and gave it to @moop but @moop wanted an A so I sold the D to @nOchemallday and got a B which I gave it to @sunflower18 and @turayza to obtain 1 A (given to @moop ) and 3 Fs given to you and @No Limits
Guys... I just took an Organic exam that didn't leave me feeling awful. I didn't know that was possible. 😱 The average on the last exam was a 47...
🙁I stole @silverturtle D and gave it to @moop but @moop wanted an A so I sold the D to @nOchemallday and got a B which I gave it to @sunflower18 and @turayza to obtain 1 A (given to @moop ) and 3 Fs given to you and @No Limits
I wonder how it is measured, is there like a specialist that helps you with that!? Like just use their hands to determine the size. LmaoIdk. If so, count me in!![]()
I wonder how it is measured, is there like a specialist that helps you with that!? Like just use their hands to determine the size. Lmao
You can tell by looking (but actually)I wonder how it is measured, is there like a specialist that helps you with that!? Like just use their hands to determine the size. Lmao
You can tell by looking (but actually)
just the normal! and sleeping...phew.Did you do any volunteering during the break?
I don't think so... there are a lot of tricks heheheh
just the normal! and sleeping...phew.
Frealz. I watched 8 episodes of Lost and read two books in one day 😀Sleeping is the best, though! That and staying in bed while reading or watching tv.
+ cuddling 😍Sleeping is the best, though! That and staying in bed while reading or watching tv.

Just finished my last organic lab ever!![]()
I'm dead. lol
lol this pirate language prank thing is pretty funny lolololcongrats @moop wishfull thinkin' on me side 😉



just trying to keep the thread alive...
What happened to your face? / body. or everything
I'm having a bad hair day.
tried to find a bear, but got this gem instead
![]()
***Procrastination bump.***
My PS is a disaster and I have too little motivation to try and salvage it. Time for a nap.
Hope everything has been peachy keen in your guys' lives.
time for some.....COOKIES!!!
![]()
it's only april. 🙂
***Procrastination bump.***
My PS is a disaster and I have too little motivation to try and salvage it. Time for a nap.
Hope everything has been peachy keen in your guys' lives.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.