Class of 2019!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by deleted393595
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
srs? well its only fitting that the 17 year old gunner out-topped us. Good riddance 2019. You have a bright future ahead of you

wubear out
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Btw, y'all have been blessed with the elite group of 2016 posters posting in here--there's CB, TMS, zep, phnerd, WUBear, and duh, me 🙂
 
Last edited:
We have lurkers in here too. hello high school students! please put down the MCAT books and go grab a drink or something.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNtTEibFvlQ&ob=av2e[/YOUTUBE]

This should be your anthem instead of creepin' on SDN!
 
/end berries spam.


Also, I call middle post!
tv_the_middle01.jpg
 
Cool thread. You beat me to making it, Capone. I agree with your attitude about planning early -- it should save me a lot of stress in the long run.

What classes is everyone taking first semester? I'm hoping to get my basic physics and chemistry down pat so I can learn some cool stuff like genetics in the spring.
 
This is a joke, right?

This thread or Kangaroo Paw's advice?

Is this what I'll be like after 2-3 more years of sdn?

I think we're all headed that way.

Cool thread. You beat me to making it, Capone. I agree with your attitude about planning early -- it should save me a lot of stress in the long run.

What classes is everyone taking first semester? I'm hoping to get my basic physics and chemistry down pat so I can learn some cool stuff like genetics in the spring.

Thanks man. I'm taking Bio I and Chem I. Why the rush to take Genetics in the Spring?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HOLD up folks!! I'm a 2019 but i"m going to be a sophomore next semester..yeah that's right 5 years of UG..so STFU and get off your ****ing' soap box before I knock some ****ing sense into you guys 🙂


Anyway: 2019, represent! (KINDA PIISSSED I DIDNT MAKE THIS THREAD)
 
ElCapone said:
Thanks man. I'm taking Bio I and Chem I. Why the rush to take Genetics in the Spring?

Oh, I guess it's an introductory class -- it's prerequisites are just first-semester biology and chemistry. I have credit for biology and am taking chemistry in the fall.

As for my schedule, I have everything I want but don't know if I should sign up for a second science class. Doing solidly in four classes first semester couldn't hurt, after all. I'll also be knocking out a number of general ed. requirements.

I should also do something about my wardrobe...
 
Last edited:
El Capone what school are you going to in Texas>?

The University of Chuck Norris. 🙂

Sorry, but I wish to remain anonymous. I had to give Telekinesis the same response when he asked me the same question yesterday.
 
HOLD up folks!! I'm a 2019 but i"m going to be a sophomore next semester..yeah that's right 5 years of UG..so STFU and get off your ****ing' soap box before I knock some ****ing sense into you guys 🙂


Anyway: 2019, represent! (KINDA PIISSSED I DIDNT MAKE THIS THREAD)

Yay! Charlie Sheen's in the house!
 
Maybe I should get a move-on and create an MDApps profile while I'm at it. :laugh:

It's never too late to start 😀

Oh, I guess it's an introductory class -- it's prerequisites are just first-semester biology and chemistry. I have credit for biology and am taking chemistry in the fall.

As for my schedule, I have everything I want but don't know if I should sign up for a second science class. Doing solidly in four classes first semester couldn't hurt, after all. I'll also be knocking out a number of general ed. requirements.

I should also do something about my wardrobe...

Ah. Because of the way my university is set up, I think I take Genetics sophomore or junior year so I assumed that it would be the same nationwide.

Haha. I also need to do something about my wardrobe. I got a couple of shirts from Holister a few weeks back, but I need to fix my closet since most of my shirts are starting to get old and washed out and have that weird bumpy fuzz all over them.
 
Last edited:
I would strongly recommend living life a little before fully dedicating yourself to a career - keep an open mind as you take your classes, god knows I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life when I was 18. It took a lot of very different experiences and a good dose of failure before I was able to make that decision. Don't be afraid of those things.
 
I planned on making a 2019 thread but was worried that it would die from inactivity. Anyway, sup guys. We're starting college in just a few weeks 😀 :O
 
Duh. This is officially the best class ever because of me. 👍

Totally! Is it fair to say that we're now "winning"?

Totes. 👍

👍

I've been helped out a lot by the information people have been posting on their MDApps. I thought that by posting my info, I could help out others. And it's a great organizational tool for figuring out what I've done and what I need to do.

I would strongly recommend living life a little before fully dedicating yourself to a career - keep an open mind as you take your classes, god knows I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life when I was 18. It took a lot of very different experiences and a good dose of failure before I was able to make that decision. Don't be afraid of those things.

Thanks robbieflick for your advice. I'll definitely keep it in mind and explore every possibility I can.

Gah, you're such a gunner. jk:laugh:

i kno, rite?
 
I planned on making a 2019 thread but was worried that it would die from inactivity. Anyway, sup guys. We're starting college in just a few weeks 😀 :O

Sweet. Another 2019er!

Welcome to the club.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad