Class of 2019!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey everyone, I'm also an anticipating c/o 2019.

Was reading (on one of these pages) about people getting out of classes really late in the year.

I still have 1 week then finals...the quarter system really starts to take its toll when its so nice outside. Spending my time on here to procrastinate lab write-ups as much as possible.

I wish you luck with your MCAT and the rest of your biology degree. I can't imagine the stress of going to school while also taking care of 3 kids! I'm definitely impressed :thumbup:

Bump

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey dude,
I plan to submit my application in june 2014, so i believe this is the right thread.
Am i welcome?

Hey dude,
I plan to submit my application in june 2014, so i believe this is the right thread.
Am i welcome?

Everyone's welcome! Except that evil silverturtle and the traitorous sunflower 18.

You're in the right class.

Yayyyyyyyyy!!!!!
So have you guys taken the MCAT yet?
I will take it in June 2014. Still trying to figure out a schedule.

Yayyyyyyyyy!!!!!
So have you guys taken the MCAT yet?
I will take it in June 2014. Still trying to figure out a schedule.

Welcome!!!

Yes, I took it two months ago. I am happy it's out of the way! Not completely thrilled with my score, but content. Glad it's done with.

Members don't see this ad :)
Sunflower18,
Any advice on the preparation?
Thx

30+ thread is your friend. :D

I should probably post there one of these days!!

Ummm, so. My advise basically would be... Take all the prereqs first, clear your schedule of all things non mcat related if at all possible while studying, use a variety of materials, stay positive and excited, use lots of practice material. Basically a combination of things I did do, and things I wish I had done (cough first two cough).

Midnight musings:

This Chinese lit paper ain't gon' write itself, and I have around 8 more hours to do it.

So far I have the following:

Screen%20Shot%202013-10-22%20at%2002.48.47%20.png

YOLO

I understand how useful it would be to take a year or semester off, but I really believe the material (phy, chm, ap) is very fresh in my mind. Moreover VR is my weakness, english as third language, I can self study orgo 2 very fast and focus more on weaknesses.

I will be applying in 2014 I still need a few more classes

I understand how useful it would be to take a year or semester off, but I really believe the material (phy, chm, ap) is very fresh in my mind. Moreover VR is my weakness, english as third language, I can self study orgo 2 very fast and focus more on weaknesses.

That year would do magnitudes for your VR is you knew how to proceed.

Everyone's welcome! Except that evil silverturtle and the traitorous sunflower 18.

You're in the right class.

I live for evil. In fact, here's a selfie:
Evilface.jpg

Midnight musings:

This Chinese lit paper ain't gon' write itself, and I have around 8 more hours to do it.

So far I have the following:

Screen%20Shot%202013-10-22%20at%2002.48.47%20.png

YOLO

whatcha talking about, you're practically done!

secret time? I still haven't finished a paper that was due monday morning. oops. #yolo #swaggityswagswag #lemmefilloutmymcdonaldsjobapp #dafuqamidoingwithmylife

Last edited: