Class of 2019!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
and what is with this new alert system? and WHY ARE THERE LIKES? WHAT IS THIS MADNESSSSSS?!?!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
You seem kinda childish for this profession don't you think? Punks behind a keyboard lol..
It's more childish bitching about how a thread isn't helpful to you as if our existence is to serve you and you only, the almighty punk of all.

Have fun with the Internet. Please stay. We have cookies.

P.S. Who says we use keyboards? Agent B, ElCapone, and I are all master dictation experts. Get on our level. Thx

You seem kinda childish for this profession don't you think? Punks behind a keyboard lol..

Wow. Looks like we have a rowdy member here. This isn't the place to start a street fight son. Deal with it and continue posting here or stop posting. No one's forcing you to be here, but what I (and everyone else here) don't like is you dissing anyone here by showing off your arrogance. This isn't the place for that.

Wow. Looks like we have a rowdy member here. This isn't the place to start a street fight son. Deal with it and continue posting here or stop posting. No one's forcing you to be here, but what I (and everyone else here) don't like is you dissing anyone here by showing off your arrogance. This isn't the place for that.
Yeah dawg, he's quite the arrogant one for someone who has a 2.7 GPA because he knew that in engineering, he could "get by with any grade in that field."

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ok bro unless you go to MIT, that's not the case.

In any case, good luck. With those grades and that arrogance, you'll need it.

Yeah dawg, he's quite the arrogant one for someone who has a 2.7 GPA because he knew that in engineering, he could "get by with any grade in that field."

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ok bro unless you go to MIT, that's not the case.

Good catch lolol.

I was in the same boat last year and I'm straightening myself out this year. I'm a junior in undergrad and my GPA from my first two years were crap. Around a 2.7 and I just switched my career choice to premed. Since I was doing engineering I didn't really care about grades because you can basically pass with any grade in that field, so I screwed myself in the end. I have the same problem with test taking especially math but the way to get over that (and I'm sure everyone on this site would agree) is to drills the information in your brain over and over until it becomes second nature. Tell the girlfriend/boyfriend that you gotta study and start thinking about your future rather than tonight's plans. When I started doing that my grades are significantly better and I'm planning on retaking all the C classes I have later. Idc if takes an extra year because my GPA isn't high enough, ill do it because I don't like any other profession and because I set a goal that I'm gonna meet. Have this mentality and give it a shot. You gotta want it.

This is classic.

It's more childish bitching about how a thread isn't helpful to you as if our existence is to serve you and you only, the almighty punk of all.
Lol that's kinda the point of this website? I didn't know it was ment to be a Facebook for premeds with so much time on their hands.

I'm rowdy?? Lol.. Kid said FU to me cuz I pointed out a fact lol. That's arrogant if you can't see why I said that.

Lol that's kinda the point of this website? I didn't know it was ment to be a Facebook for premeds with so much time on their hands.
Well now you know. Now go be a good boy and work on that GPA. We can afford to spend the time on here shooting the bull. You shouldn't.

I'm rowdy?? Lol.. Kid said FU to me cuz I pointed out a fact lol. That's arrogant if you can't see why I said that.
You called him a punk. News flash: that's not a fact, but an opinion. Did you skip out on third grade when they taught you the difference? Calling someone a punk is arrogant, and ElCapone responded in kind with "FU."

Members don't see this ad :)
Lol alright man I surrender the argument because of how dumb and pointless it is. GL on your future endeavors, Peace.

Lol alright man I surrender the argument because of how dumb and pointless it is. GL on your future endeavors, Peace.
Yeah bro I'd keep all the luck I can get for myself if I were you. You need it.

Aren't you the one who was constantly whining months ago about how going to Yale gave you an excuse to get lower grades because "Yale students would have 4.0 if they studied anywhere else and adcoms know this"?

Aren't you the one who was constantly whining months ago about how going to Yale gave you an excuse to get lower grades because "Yale students would have 4.0 if they studied anywhere else and adcoms know this"?

Welcome back! I was wondering what happened to you since usually you post something snarky in a flame war.

Welcome back! I was wondering what happened to you since usually you post something snarky in a flame war.

I came back for the fabulous new forums!

Also, I think that's the closest comment I've received to a marriage proposal.
Y..yes, I accept!

(??!)

wow. I leave for 2 seconds and everyone has their panties in a twist.

Tsk tsk you know better than to use quotations for paraphrased ideas.

IIRC I've never said that going to Yale gave me "an excuse to get lower grades." I say/said that I get lower grades at school because I'm never ever in the top 1/3 of any class because all my classmates are much harder workers and smarter than me. Thus, I believe that if I attended another school where everyone else wouldn't be better than me in all respects and professors didn't have such high standards, my grades would probably be better. That's speculation, not whining. I am content with my grades, thank you very much.

But yes, adcoms do view GPAs in light of what institution one attended. This is a fact and we have heard faculty say this on these forums. Whether this is right or wrong or justified was the subject of heated debate in the instance you are referring to. Does that clarify things?

IIRC I've never said that going to Yale gave me "an excuse to get lower grades." I say/said that I get lower grades at school because I'm never ever in the top 1/3 of any class because all my classmates are much harder workers and smarter than me. Thus, I believe that if I attended another school where everyone else wouldn't be better than me in all respects and professors didn't have such high standards, my grades would probably be better. That's speculation, not whining. I am content with my grades, thank you very much.

But yes, adcoms do view GPAs in light of what institution one attended. This is a fact and we have heard faculty say this on these forums. Whether this is right or wrong or justified was the subject of heated debate in the instance you are referring to. Does that clarify things?

ugh, yalies.

Ah, such a sassy one you are, inycepoo! One can only love. ^.^

11/23/2013

ready to get your a$$ kicked?
-______________________________________________-

No pic, no proof of enrollment. (Also, respond to the convo thread in your inbox we have going on!)

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THE FUNCTION CAME BACK GOT IT CHANGED BAM

tumblr_lpkk7wAX0N1qgqauu.gif

.............they should've continued reinforcing the 10 smileys a post limit.........

You seem like a ***** for this profession don't you think? Idiots behind a keyboard lol..

Giveb the context, ElCapone made an excellent point here.

And no inycepoo, the smiley limit shouldn't exist.... I hope not

sup bro. How's the MCAT studying coming along? Or have you not started yet?

Sup inyce!

Bah I haven't kept up with it tbh - Been focusing on my upper-levels + balancing ECs. I have been practicing VR though and have really improved on that, which i'm super happy about.

I saw you got 36 on yours. Nice job! How've you been?

Sup inyce!

Bah I haven't kept up with it tbh - Been focusing on my upper-levels + balancing ECs. I have been practicing VR though and have really improved on that, which i'm super happy about.

I saw you got 36 on yours. Nice job! How've you been?
Haha no one blames you for not starting until you absolutely have to :p

Smart man, though, getting started on heat long-term VR training, which is really the only way to get better :thumbup:

I've been okay. Pretty much done with all my science classes, so time to pick things up on my poli sci major. Playing lots of pool, so glad to have time to get back into it again :D

Reactions: 1 user
Haha no one blames you for not starting until you absolutely have to :p

Smart man, though, getting started on heat long-term VR training, which is really the only way to get better :thumbup:

I've been okay. Pretty much done with all my science classes, so time to pick things up on my poli sci major. Playing lots of pool, so glad to have time to get back into it again :D

Solid work. :thumbsup:

........................bro.............................

-______________________________-

Sorry sorry. I'll stick with only....

NEW EMOTICONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:android::hungover:ummy1::wideyed::rage::smuggrin::pics::dead::nailbiting::pics::cow::mask::lock::phantom::wtf:

I LOVE THE MODS AND ADMINS!!!!!!!

:couchpotato::dead::cow::couchpotato::troll::vamp::troll::vamp::vomit::wacky::vulcan::greedy::pigeon::woot::singing::zombie::yuck::wtf::artist::bang::bag::blackalien: