Class of 2021!!!!11!!!11111!!oneone11!!!11!!!11!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
First buffer in the class thread.

I'm done.

Members don't see this ad.

I was referring to the outrageous title :laugh: I feel a little embarrassed that our thread title is a little bit annoying. xD

Edit: Didn't quote for some reason...but you guys will know who it was directed to xD

Members don't see this ad :)
I was referring to the outrageous title :laugh: I feel a little embarrassed that our thread title is a little bit annoying. xD

Edit: Didn't quote for some reason...but you guys will know who it was directed to xD
I'm a fan. The exclamation marks are kinda cool.

Anyone else get an AA degree in HS?

Last edited:
FINISHED WITH FRESHMAN YEAR! just two more years until we apply...

Members don't see this ad :)
yoooo, bump this thread back to the top, class of 2021 represent. getting closer to sophomore year, what classes are you guys taking?

yoooo, bump this thread back to the top, class of 2021 represent. getting closer to sophomore year, what classes are you guys taking?

Incoming junior taking a gap year, taking physics I w/lab, analytical chem w/lab, genetics w/lab, and medical terminology. 16 credits, yee haw

Ugh analytical chem, I'm planning PChem for Biochem major my senior year. Why medical terminology? I see a few people on SDN taking it.

Ugh analytical chem, I'm planning PChem for Biochem major my senior year. Why medical terminology? I see a few people on SDN taking it.

Have you taken analytical chem before? How'd it go? I don't really know what to expect.

And I'm taking med term just because I think it'll be useful now and in the future. I plan on being a CNA these upcoming years before I apply, so I figure knowing some of the medical terminology will help enrich the experience.

what classes are you guys taking?.

I can't believe the summer is almost over. I'm buying my textbooks tonight (the bookstore is having their 15% off sale).

I'll be taking physics, biology, chem II, and intro to psych.

Have you taken analytical chem before? How'd it go? I don't really know what to expect.

And I'm taking med term just because I think it'll be useful now and in the future. I plan on being a CNA these upcoming years before I apply, so I figure knowing some of the medical terminology will help enrich the experience.

Haven't taken it, just moving onto Orgo II right now, but it could be either really tough or really interesting. I guess it depends on the professor. I took a class similar to med term in high school and it was somewhat interesting applying the actual terminology.

I can't believe the summer is almost over. I'm buying my textbooks tonight (the bookstore is having their 15% off sale).

I'll be taking physics, biology, chem II, and intro to psych.

Is your school bookstore cheap? Mine marks up prices by like 15%-20%, so I either buy mine elsewhere or I just don't buy it. Most of my professor's lecture notes suffice for exams and such.

Haven't taken it, just moving onto Orgo II right now, but it could be either really tough or really interesting. I guess it depends on the professor. I took a class similar to med term in high school and it was somewhat interesting applying the actual terminology.

Ah good luck, Orgo II was a lot of work but I really enjoyed the class.

Hoping analytical chem is just a bunch of straight forward math and not too confusing :laugh:

Ah good luck, Orgo II was a lot of work but I really enjoyed the class.

Hoping analytical chem is just a bunch of straight forward math and not too confusing :laugh:
Stoichiometry was straightforward math and I absolutely hated doing it for my lab classes...

Classes are just around the corner, how we feeling c/0 2021?!

How come I never saw this thread??

Yo guys!
Didnt know some of you were also class of 2021. cool beans.

I'm taking Orgo I, Physics I, A&P I, Humanities, and a special Philosophy class that should be a lot of fun

Reactions: 1 user
WASSUP SQUAD. I'm taking Orgo II, Physics, Stats, the two labs, and research for credit. Tryna finish up premed reqs this year so I can take the MCAT next summer. Too bad it'll be the MCAT2015 smh

Does anyone else secretly want to make this same thread but with a normal looking title? :oops:

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone else secretly want to make this same thread but with a normal looking title? :oops:

I can't make up my mind it's different and kinda cool and we should keep it or if it's totally stupid....

I can't help but feel that if I was to come back to this thread down the road, I wouldn't recognize that I would have ever posted in it because of the atrocity that is the title.

How did everyone's semester go?

Great! Looking forward to biochemistry this upcoming semester.

Anyone around here looking start studying for the new MCAT? I'm planning on taking mine in late August before classes start up.

Anyone around here looking start studying for the new MCAT? I'm planning on taking mine in late August before classes start up.

Still wondering what books I should buy. I'm thinking about taking it this time next year

Doing the exact same thing as you. I'm gonna buy the Berkeley Review books whenever they come out but I won't really start studying until the semester ends at the beginning of May. 3.5 months should be plenty of study time I think.

The rest of the premeds, of course

You're applying this cycle don't you have better things to do than trawl a class page 2 years removed from your own

You're applying this cycle don't you have better things to do than trawl a class page 2 years removed from your own
Not applying this cycle. Not 2 years removed from this class. Nice try :p

Not applying this cycle. Not 2 years removed from this class. Nice try :p

hmmm OK so you have an MDapps for next cycle already set up and you're posting in a thread 1 year removed from your class. The point remains... you have way too much time on your hands