Class of 2023 - Roseman University College of Pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi everyone,

Im a bit new to this whole process. But Im planning on submitting my application in December since Im still working on my personal statement. In your opinions, do you think this is too late? :

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone,

Im a bit new to this whole process. But Im planning on submitting my application in December since Im still working on my personal statement. In your opinions, do you think this is too late? :
Hi there! I would suggest turning in your application as early as possible because there is a limited amount of students that they can accept into the program each year

Reactions: 1 users
So...none of you guys read the new or even know any pharmacists huh? Seems like there are a LOT of bottom of the barrel students here.

Very quick of you to be making assumptions. I know pharmacists that have graduated particularly from Roseman University and have obtained jobs in the field. Matter of fact, I connected with two pharmacists alumni from Roseman two years ago and they both have obtained jobs. You should focus on yourself and keep the negative comments to yourself.

Reactions: 2 users
Very quick of you to be making assumptions. I know pharmacists that have graduated particularly from Roseman University and have obtained jobs in the field. Matter of fact, I connected with two pharmacists alumni from Roseman two years ago and they both have obtained jobs. You should focus on yourself and keep the negative comments to yourself.

so you have a sample size of 2. Why don't you connect with all the recent grads from Roseman who just graduated this year and see how many landed full-time jobs? I bet if they did, they moved to a city in the middle of nowhere. I can't wait to say "we told you so" after you graduate with no jobs lined up and a 6-figure loan.

Reactions: 1 user
so you have a sample size of 2. Why don't you connect with all the recent grads from Roseman who just graduated this year and see how many landed full-time jobs? I bet if they did, they moved to a city in the middle of nowhere. I can't wait to say "we told you so" after you graduate with no jobs lined up and a 6-figure loan.

I see the premise of your argument and what you are trying to communicate. This thread is the wrong place for that as prospective students looking into Pharmacy school are researching and looking at threads for that already.

What you are doing is bringing negativity on a thread that is supposed to be for the interview/application process for Roseman University.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
The unwritten admissions standard is that all you need is a pulse and $200k+ in loans to be accepted into pharmacy school.

All the discussions on GPA, PCAT, etc are irrelevant since in the end schools won’t care as long as they get your tuition money.

Hello!
Does anyone remember how they were informed of their status? Call/Email? And do you remember how fast? Just curious as I am still waiting on a response :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello!
Does anyone remember how they were informed of their status? Call/Email? And do you remember how fast? Just curious as I am still waiting on a response :)
I was informed by email! I was notified within a few days but my situation may be different from yours because I applied for early decision.

Hello!
you should hear back within 2-4 weeks from the day of your interview. If you don't hear back within that time frame, I'd email them. (I got an email, no call, that I was accepted).

Hello!
I'm a P1 this year. They responded to me via email about 2 weeks after interviewing.

Hello! Would anyone know about when we should receive our financial award letter about loans etc?

Hello everybody! I will be attending school in Henderson in August. Looking forward to meeting you all

I have! I received it on April 3rd.
Congrats on getting accepted in Henderson!
Thank you! I applied for the loan and I was just wondering how long it took to get an answer

Thank you! I applied for the loan and I was just wondering how long it took to get an answer
I accepted the loans in the award letter, but I haven't applied for any other loans yet. I still have to estimate the cost of living and etc first :/
I was also expecting to get a confirmation email about accepting the awarded loans, but I guess not.

Does anyone know how long they interview until and if they’re rolling admissions?

I accepted the loans in the award letter, but I haven't applied for any other loans yet. I still have to estimate the cost of living and etc first :/
I was also expecting to get a confirmation email about accepting the awarded loans, but I guess not.
I finally got my award letter too. I accepted it, but I haven't gotten a confirmation either. I also haven't applied for any other loans either

Hi! Anyone here is from 04/28 virtual interview? I am so anxious from waiting for the decision.

Does anyone know the specific timeframes for didactic? Like Tues-Fri 7am to 330pm. Monday's off depending on assessment.
I can't find it online. Maybe this is info we will get at orientation.

Thanks.

how large is the class and is there usually a Waitlist?

Total class size is roughly 200 between the two campuses. They also have a waitlist for each campus. The south jordan campus has the fewest seats due inpart the the market conditions there.

Does anyone know the specific timeframes for didactic? Like Tues-Fri 7am to 330pm. Monday's off depending on assessment.

Thanks.
They go over this at orientation. If they don't you can always ask a question.

Has anyone else updated their PharmCas for the spring academic update? I sent in my official transcript to Pharmcas six days ago and I'm still waiting on them to verify it I guess.

Thanks.
mon-fri 8-3 depending on the block and/or professor you may be released earlier.

yeah, i got an invite for early decision interview a couple days ago

what day did you submit your application? Do you remember how long after you submitted the application you got the invite for an interview?

How's everyone doing? Has anyone heard anything new for the upcoming class? Orientation still being held the week of the 17th? Hope to see you guys soon
Yes. You should have received details in your Roseman email. Busy weeks ahead...