class rank

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hammoudeh71

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello everyone

i need ur help on a question.. my ece GPA is 3.25, but i was ranked 7th amongst a class of 80 students. do u think that counts? i mean should i mention this in my applications or its not a great achievement anyways?

Thanks alot in advance

Members don't see this ad.

Ofcourse, why not, every little achievement counts. Never underestimate the power of your achievements. Send whatever you think can make a difference. Good luck.
hello everyone

i need ur help on a question.. my ece GPA is 3.25, but i was ranked 7th amongst a class of 80 students. do u think that counts? i mean should i mention this in my applications or its not a great achievement anyways?

Thanks alot in advance

Ofcourse, why not, every little achievement counts. Never underestimate the power of your achievements. Send whatever you think can make a difference. Good luck.

thats alot dude.. i was just wondering whether such ranking is good enough to indicate.. but i guess it is! thnx

Members don't see this ad :)
hello everyone

Thanks alot in advance
U can mention if u want...That is not gonna affect ur chances to get in!It is ur GPA which is gonna do the talking!