You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Question Classifieds doesn’t show place to post
Started by sjcambrian
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Verification is required to post in the SDN Classifieds Forums.I can’t find where I can post a new thread regarding my room for rent. I can view the housing forums but when I select the new thread selection, I can’t find classifieds or the housing section.
Thanks
Classifieds Verification
Similar threads
Common Requests
Choose the request that fits. For staff-reviewed requests, start a new help desk thread and use the suggested title so the team can route it quickly.
Ask staff
Make a suggestion
Opens with the Suggestion prefix. Tell us what would make SDN easier to use.
Doctor verification
Opens with a Question prefix. Include your role and what account badge you need.
Faculty or administration verification
Opens with a Question prefix. Include your school or organization role.
Uniformed services upgrade
Opens with a Question prefix. Staff will tell you what is needed next.
Post or thread help
Opens with a Question prefix. Link the content and explain what you need changed.
Get advice
Ask a confidential question for SDN's advisors and experts.
Self-service
Classifieds verification
Upgrade your account to post in Student Classifieds.
Delete your account
Start the account deletion workflow from your account settings.
Browse the forums
Forum home
Find communities, school threads, and help forums.
Latest posts
See current discussions from across SDN.
Do not post passwords, private health details, government IDs, or payment information. Staff can ask for safer verification details if needed.