Cleveland Housing near Case

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xml2008

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What's the best location to live at that is both safe and close to Case? I was randomly looking at Google Map and saw Cleveland Heights and University Heights look pretty close to the school. I am not sure where locals would recommend.

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

i was just in cleveland looking for apts and have some info for you. university heights was nice and had shopping for grocery,macys, cvs etc right around the corner. i wouldnt recommend shaker heights which is almost as close to case as university.

Members don't see this ad :)
i would say that cleveland heights has a lot of places available and is closer than university heights or shaker. but i am not familiar with the shaker area so i cant speak much about that. shopping you would want to be in university heights you will be closer to all the malls, groceries etc.

What's the best location to live at that is both safe and close to Case? I was randomly looking at Google Map and saw Cleveland Heights and University Heights look pretty close to the school. I am not sure where locals would recommend.

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated!

Beachwood, Lyndhurst, Mayfield Height, Euclid are all within 10-15min drive from Case. Little Italy and Overlook road in Cleveland height are within walking distance.

Thanks guys! Now I have a pretty good general picture about the surround area of Case. Are Cleveland Heights and University Heights safe to live? I like to study in the library and will probably stay late most of the time, so there is gonna be lots of times of going home (or driving) at night.

If you are single I would recommend living in little italy. It is a couple blocks from school. If you are married or have children then I would look around at the cleveland heights area to rent or purchase a house. You can't beat the proximity of little italy.

I personally dont like being down on campus at night (just dont feel safe). I would just rather stay home and study.

I was raised in Cleveland---if you have a car, I would consider settling on the west side---but if you choose to stay east---University Heights is much safer---especially in the proximity of John Carroll University. Cleveland Heights has some pretty homes, but for the most part it, and East Cleveland are real **** holes. Good Luck! Go Browns!