Cleveland State-Neomed Post bacc program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Same here. I got into Harvard Extension's program so I have something to fall back on, but I'd like to have a more solid plan and start making arrangements!

Members don't see this ad.

Same here. I got into Harvard Extension's program so I have something to fall back on, but I'd like to have a more solid plan and start making arrangements!

That Harvard Extension program looks amazing to bad there are no guarantees, but still its great. and its only $10,000 per semester which is cheaper than usual. Do you know if the process is smooth. like do they require you to go for interviews? whats it like?

I've been researching and preparing as if i'm going, lol! Researching scholarships, trying to figure out how and when to apply for Ohio residency for tuition purposes, etc. The only thing I haven't looked at is places to live since I found out the program has classes at both campuses during year 1 and 2. I would need to see what days vs. times to find out which one is best to live closest to. Only a couple more weeks, hopefully, guys and gals! Keep faith and optimism. Wishing you all the best!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
My friend who is currently in the program was notified May 2. I have a good feeling we will hear back this week though!

That Harvard Extension program looks amazing to bad there are no guarantees, but still its great. and its only $10,000 per semester which is cheaper than usual. Do you know if the process is smooth. like do they require you to go for interviews? whats it like?

No, they don't hold interviews! It's all through snail mail. You fill out the application and send it in with your check. They do have high standards to get that committee letter though!

Just an update for everyone: I called today to ask if admissions decisions have been MADE yet. Answer was NO. My guess is we are looking at the 1st week of May to actually hear personally. :) Sorry to increase anxiety

Reactions: 1 users
Just an update for everyone: I called today to ask if admissions decisions have been MADE yet. Answer was NO. My guess is we are looking at the 1st week of May to actually hear personally. :) Sorry to increase anxiety
Man, I was really hoping for an answer this week, but that seems unlikely. Thanks for the update!

Does anyone know if we are supposed to hear by email or regular mail? Positive thoughts. :woot:

I didn't get in. It must've been my grades, because my interviews both went really well. If that were the case, I wish they hadn't offered me the interview at all. No waitlist or anything either. Good luck to the rest of you! By the way I got it by regular snail mail.

I know of other people who got rejections today but no acceptances so maybe the acceptances are going out later - good news if you haven't heard yet!

I just got my email!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't get anything, no mail or email. So based on what I hear from you guys snail mail is for unaccepted people and accepted people get an email.
I didn't hear anything from them. This must be bad news

I didn't hear anything and I'm in state, I didn't get email or mail. So I don't know if I got rejected or accepted.
This is very weird though, some people got info while others didn't. I'm in a state of utter confusion

It's also weird that it's a mixture of email and regular mail notifications.

I know of myself and another guy that got in. We oddly enough work together and both got emails around the same time

I would say login into the NEOMED application and make sure your contact information is what you think it is. Email and mail.

BTW I'm out of state and got in. Is there a forum for support on finding the best places to live?

My information is correct or else I wouldn't get the email for the interview. It may be possible that more email is going to get mailed out this week.
Idk. I feel as if I'm not accepted, even though that's not the case. No biggie.

The question I have is, did everybody get accepted get an email yesterday? Or was it for a couple people. Lol. I just want to see the email whether It's a rejection or acception. I just want to move on. Lol

I would say login into the NEOMED application and make sure your contact information is what you think it is. Email and mail.

BTW I'm out of state and got in. Is there a forum for support on finding the best places to live?
I've been looking and a lot of places are kinda expensive. Maybe the program has a roommate finder or something.

I've been looking and a lot of places are kinda expensive. Maybe the program has a roommate finder or something.

Yeah i've seen pretty expensive things as well that are in walking distance to campus, which I prefer. But I will commute if necessary bc I'm not interested in having a roommate :-/

I've seen a couple of places that are a couple miles away by recommendation. They seem to be less student based (I.e. charging per room as opposed to just renting out the whole apartment). I still have a ton of research to do though and plan to make a trip up next month to see the area better.

They said they would give preference to Ohio residents. Seeing that most of you guys who hot in are out of state. You guys must've had really a great profile. Good luck. To you guys.
I'm guessing that I will get an email tomorrow. Wish me luck

I still didn't get any notification regarding acceptance or rejection. lol i'm freaking out here

Im guessing that the snail mail didn't arrive for me maybe that means i got rejected, but it jus didn't arrive yet.
lol. if anybody can help me that would be great

I'm interested in starting a Facebook group or something so that we can all connect! Please message me if you're interested!

Reactions: 1 users
Shouldn't we make like a closed group or a group that we can actually see the members?

Hi, is anyone here currently attending or will be attending NEOMD-CSU post bacc program the one specific to Family Practice Primary Care track?