Cleveland State University DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DPTApplicant4

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Everyone!

I was wondering if anyone had any opinion on Cleveland State University's program. I really enjoy the atmosphere of being right there in downtown Cleveland for class and I think overall it's just an awesome environment. They did not hold interviews so I am not too familiar with the program. Does anyone know anything about their program like first-time pass rate? I did not see it on their website. Ultimate is 100%, as well as employment rate. If anyone has any opinions on the program too I would really appreciate what you all have to say. Thanks!