Clinical Dental School Recommendations???

Started by jimber03
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jimber03

Dr. Sneakerhead
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello hello,

I'll be applying this year and was wondering if there are any recommendations of good dental clinical schools. Schools that are more hands on and get to work with patients rather than research 24/7. I have my mind focused on Detroit Mercy and UNC so far, but would like to have more choices when it comes to time applying. Let me know. Thanks. 😀

-Jimi
 
your about to apply? you havent sent anything to any schools yet??

I would apply to inner city schools as well as UF others can contribute but I hope you have steller DAT and GPA. Some here will say you can still apply but it takes at least 4 weeks for the aadsas to confirm your GPA and send out DAT scores and what not. Not to mention schools are already backlogged with apps