Clinical Site Information Form

Started by PrePTguy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PrePTguy

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just a question if anyone had to fill this form out. Its from APTA and is meant for the clinical fieldwork. As I have yet to start the college PTA program, I was wondering when this form had to be filled out. APTA suggested that I wait till I see the DCE as she is not in until August. Thank you.
 
Yes, most students will encounter this form at some point in their clinicals, especially if they are the first student at a new site. Theoretically every student should be making sure it is updated on each clinical, doesn't always happen. Your responsibility regarding this form should be told to you clearly by your DCE. I'm not sure if it is any different for PTA programs than PT.

Why are you even worried about this if you haven't even started school yet? You don't even know where you will be going for clinical rotations yet, I presume.
 
Of course, it is just that I would like to know certain information. My problem is that I may find about them too early and not when they are truly needed for a later time. The clinical fieldwork is also in the summer of next year or spring of next year.