Clueless Loyola applicant

Started by rapshi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rapshi

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all
I'm a newbie here. I'm applying to Loyola (MD)'s psy D program- don't know much about the school, but I was wondering if anyone here has any helpful hints for me. I'm pretty sure this is the field I want to go into, and the whole psy D thing sounds like it's right for me, as I am more interested in clinical than research, but other than that I feel a bit lost.. Any advice or experiences/thoughts on the matter would be greatly appreciated! 😀 thanks.