CNN: "CPR on Anna Nicole did no good."

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docB

Chronically painful
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just watching the media feeding frenzy and the *****ic descriptions by talking heads of the efforts of the medics. It never fails to amaze me how people just don't understand what CPR is about and what a long shot it is.

Members don't see this ad.

They probably weren't faulting the medics, just describing how serious the situation was.

BMW-

Just watching the media feeding frenzy and the *****ic descriptions by talking heads of the efforts of the medics. It never fails to amaze me how people just don't understand what CPR is about and what a long shot it is.

Whoa...I just saw this on CNN...crazy.

Members don't see this ad :)
They probably weren't faulting the medics, just describing how serious the situation was.

BMW-
Granted but as they jabber away as they do early in every breaking story to fill the dead air they keep speaking as if the usual course of events is for CPR and the "insertion of a breathing apparatus" to bring people back. People just don't understand that CPR is done on dead people and is usually not successful.

Good point, if you are tubin em they are prob going down hill fast. Sounds as if drugs may have played a role and if she had cardiac history on top of that it looks as all the CPR in the world wasn't going to help.

B

Granted but as they jabber away as they do early in every breaking story to fill the dead air they keep speaking as if the usual course of events is for CPR and the "insertion of a breathing apparatus" to bring people back. People just don't understand that CPR is done on dead people and is usually not successful.

Good point, if you are tubin em they are prob going down hill fast. Sounds as if drugs may have played a role and if she had cardiac history on top of that it looks as all the CPR in the world wasn't going to help.

B
Who wants to bet it's drugs?
aalllll.gif

Or maybe it was her diet?
Webjunkie.jpg

Or Trimspa baby? :smuggrin:

Why does she have a personal nurse?

I don't think CPR was the issue. There probably wasn't enough narcan in the county to get her back...