CO MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Timbo

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Which study materials did you guys use for CO MPJE? The government website leads me to this link: State Board of Pharmacy: Laws, Rules and Policies | Division of Professions and Occupations which seems to also be what people recommend...but is there better, shorter, or more succinct material? I also could not find certain information in the PDFs inked above. For example I know that in CO, the license renewal date is October 31 every odd years however I couldn't find this anywhere (unless this law changed?) Also CO law seems to use old USP 797 standards for categorizing CSP risk levels, not the 2019 update - is this accurate?

Members don't see this ad.

Which study materials did you guys use for CO MPJE? The government website leads me to this link: State Board of Pharmacy: Laws, Rules and Policies | Division of Professions and Occupations which seems to also be what people recommend...but is there better, shorter, or more succinct material? I also could not find certain information in the PDFs inked above. For example I know that in CO, the license renewal date is October 31 every odd years however I couldn't find this anywhere (unless this law changed?) Also CO law seems to use old USP 797 standards for categorizing CSP risk levels, not the 2019 update - is this accurate?
CO pharmacist - you're correct on the renewals - Oct 31 of odd years. CO was the second MPJE I took, but I took it in 2014, so I'm not much help in study material. I just studied the laws online. I did not purchase a separate book.

I'm currently working on 8 licenses for work. I have found the tl;dr pharmacy MPJE cheat sheet to be the best study guide - Just fill it out and go over the info 100x

Last edited by a moderator: