CO MPJE

Started by Timbo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Timbo

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Which study materials did you guys use for CO MPJE? The government website leads me to this link: State Board of Pharmacy: Laws, Rules and Policies | Division of Professions and Occupations which seems to also be what people recommend...but is there better, shorter, or more succinct material? I also could not find certain information in the PDFs inked above. For example I know that in CO, the license renewal date is October 31 every odd years however I couldn't find this anywhere (unless this law changed?) Also CO law seems to use old USP 797 standards for categorizing CSP risk levels, not the 2019 update - is this accurate?
 
Which study materials did you guys use for CO MPJE? The government website leads me to this link: State Board of Pharmacy: Laws, Rules and Policies | Division of Professions and Occupations which seems to also be what people recommend...but is there better, shorter, or more succinct material? I also could not find certain information in the PDFs inked above. For example I know that in CO, the license renewal date is October 31 every odd years however I couldn't find this anywhere (unless this law changed?) Also CO law seems to use old USP 797 standards for categorizing CSP risk levels, not the 2019 update - is this accurate?
CO pharmacist - you're correct on the renewals - Oct 31 of odd years. CO was the second MPJE I took, but I took it in 2014, so I'm not much help in study material. I just studied the laws online. I did not purchase a separate book.

I'm currently working on 8 licenses for work. I have found the tl;dr pharmacy MPJE cheat sheet to be the best study guide - Just fill it out and go over the info 100x
 
Last edited by a moderator: