Apparition

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 5, 2002
Visit site
Status
Do these things come in normal sizes usually. So if I am size 6, for example, I should order size 6? Or is it supposed to be a litter bigger. No clue.. :confused:

LauraPaz

10+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2006
St. Louis
laurapaz.livejournal.com
Status
  1. Medical Student
Apparition said:
Do these things come in normal sizes usually. So if I am size 6, for example, I should order size 6? Or is it supposed to be a litter bigger. No clue.. :confused:

Wash U sent me a size chart with my order form. For the most part I think they're about right, but they also suggested ordering one or two sizes up so they fit comfortably over other clothes, especially in the winter.

strawberryfield

10+ Year Member
Jun 29, 2005
Status
  1. Attending Physician
LauraPaz said:
Wash U sent me a size chart with my order form. For the most part I think they're about right, but they also suggested ordering one or two sizes up so they fit comfortably over other clothes, especially in the winter.

When I went to KCOM for my interview they fit everyone for a white coat, I thought mine was a bit big, but they told me it's best to order it that way so it'll be comfortable over clothes. :D

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads