Coat size selection

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Apparition

1K Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do these things come in normal sizes usually. So if I am size 6, for example, I should order size 6? Or is it supposed to be a litter bigger. No clue.. :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Apparition said:
Do these things come in normal sizes usually. So if I am size 6, for example, I should order size 6? Or is it supposed to be a litter bigger. No clue.. :confused:

Wash U sent me a size chart with my order form. For the most part I think they're about right, but they also suggested ordering one or two sizes up so they fit comfortably over other clothes, especially in the winter.

LauraPaz said:
Wash U sent me a size chart with my order form. For the most part I think they're about right, but they also suggested ordering one or two sizes up so they fit comfortably over other clothes, especially in the winter.

When I went to KCOM for my interview they fit everyone for a white coat, I thought mine was a bit big, but they told me it's best to order it that way so it'll be comfortable over clothes. :D