Coat size selection

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Apparition

1K Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do these things come in normal sizes usually. So if I am size 6, for example, I should order size 6? Or is it supposed to be a litter bigger. No clue.. 😕
 
Apparition said:
Do these things come in normal sizes usually. So if I am size 6, for example, I should order size 6? Or is it supposed to be a litter bigger. No clue.. 😕

Wash U sent me a size chart with my order form. For the most part I think they're about right, but they also suggested ordering one or two sizes up so they fit comfortably over other clothes, especially in the winter.
 
LauraPaz said:
Wash U sent me a size chart with my order form. For the most part I think they're about right, but they also suggested ordering one or two sizes up so they fit comfortably over other clothes, especially in the winter.

When I went to KCOM for my interview they fit everyone for a white coat, I thought mine was a bit big, but they told me it's best to order it that way so it'll be comfortable over clothes. 😀