Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello. I'm from the Philippines and i'm choosing between UST and DLSU.
I'm still a high school senior by the way...
My course in UST is Nursing for pre-med while for DLSU i'm accepted in their 6-yr medicine Human Biology course.
I really want to take up residency in the USA. Is this option even possible?
Should I take the short cut with DLSU or choose the longer but more prestigious medical school (UST)?
My real questions: Which medical school could give me greater chances of being accepted for residency in the USA: UST or DLSU? Same?
I read in the latest results that 85% of students from UST passed the PLE while only 65% from DLSU passed. However, the top notcher was from DLSU-D.
Thanks for your guidance. 🙂
I'm still a high school senior by the way...
My course in UST is Nursing for pre-med while for DLSU i'm accepted in their 6-yr medicine Human Biology course.
I really want to take up residency in the USA. Is this option even possible?
Should I take the short cut with DLSU or choose the longer but more prestigious medical school (UST)?
My real questions: Which medical school could give me greater chances of being accepted for residency in the USA: UST or DLSU? Same?
I read in the latest results that 85% of students from UST passed the PLE while only 65% from DLSU passed. However, the top notcher was from DLSU-D.
Thanks for your guidance. 🙂
Why are the established good doctors LEAVING the country?