Colorado Confirmation?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MaiPenRai

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I submitted Colorado's secondary about two weeks ago. The website says they may not acknowledge reciept of secondaries for up to 14 days (not sure if that is business days...) but my credit card has not been charged (which I take to be a bad sign). Anybody confirmed after submitting the Colorado application? How long did it take? I feel like I should re-submit because there may have been a computer problem related to Thai internet cafes...

Members don't see this ad.

MaiPenRai said:
I submitted Colorado's secondary about two weeks ago. The website says they may not acknowledge reciept of secondaries for up to 14 days (not sure if that is business days...) but my credit card has not been charged (which I take to be a bad sign). Anybody confirmed after submitting the Colorado application? How long did it take? I feel like I should re-submit because there may have been a computer problem related to Thai internet cafes...
I would contact the school. That's a long time to not be charged for an online credit card.

Also, as a side note: next time you travel, I'd strongly recommend buying a gift card. Many banks sell them. You pay anywhere from $50-$500 and are given what looks like a regular Mastercard or Visa. You can use it as such.

Do not use your regular credit card from internet cafes. Many of these are fly-by-nights and in the past students have had identity/credit information saved by the system and exploited by the owners. The odds that this happened to you is long, but it's a good precaution to take.

Thanks. I have emailed them, but no response. It's hard to call, because I am actually living in Thailand (thus I use my regular credit card, but at an internet cafe where I know and trust the owners) and I end up on hold a lot. I will try resubmitting and see where that gets me.

Members don't see this ad :)
i electronically submitted there on the 20th and nothing was up on monday still. the status page wouldn't even recognize my aamc#. so i emailed. got no response but i could finally log in. they acknowledged my secondary but not my letters (electronically through interfolio) or my money. the website says they only update on fridays though.

spospo said:
i electronically submitted there on the 20th and nothing was up on monday still. the status page wouldn't even recognize my aamc#. so i emailed. got no response but i could finally log in. they acknowledged my secondary but not my letters (electronically through interfolio) or my money. the website says they only update on fridays though.

How can you log in if you haven't been confirmed? Did I forget making a password?

MaiPenRai said:
How can you log in if you haven't been confirmed? Did I forget making a password?

they sent me my password and login (just your aamc#) in the first email. after i submitted i tried several times to check it out. the server couldn't recognize my login though. i emailed someone and shortly after that i could log in. if you have submitted the secondary, you should be able to log in. does that answer your question?

spospo said:
they sent me my password and login (just your aamc#) in the first email. after i submitted i tried several times to check it out. the server couldn't recognize my login though. i emailed someone and shortly after that i could log in. if you have submitted the secondary, you should be able to log in. does that answer your question?

Yes, Thank You!!! I had only been looking at the second email because I guess the first one was directing me to the wrong site. I was a bit confused by the second email and at first thought it was a computer virus in the form of a medical school secondary. You have alleviated my fears...thank you very much.