Colorado DPT 2019-2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DPTtexan98

Reaction score
Figured I would make this thread because I haven't found one for this cycle! The University of Colorado just sent out their interview invitations, anyone else get one?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Finally, got one from CU! It's my top school. January can't come soon enough!

Finally, got one from CU! It's my top school. January can't come soon enough!

Do you mind me asking what your credentials were? I got an interview at places like Duke, Elon, etc. but not CU :( Just wondering where I might have fallen short

I already had to complete a CASPer test for a different school this admissions cycle. Can I send those results to CU or do I need to complete the test on December 11th with everyone else?

Anyone know when we will hear back from Regis?
From the confirmation email I got of my app being processed and complete it said early-mid December. Has anyone heard anything? Might be a waiting game still..

Do you mind me asking what your credentials were? I got an interview at places like Duke, Elon, etc. but not CU :( Just wondering where I might have fallen short

B.S. Exercise Science, 3.8 GPA, 154/152/4.0 GRE, 1,000+ observation hours (paid/unpaid). 5+ years in military healthcare. I think I just got lucky.

Does anyone know how soon after interviews CU gives decisions? Im hoping it’s a pretty quick turn around since the interviews are 1/10 or 1/11 and other schools start requiring deposits 1/15

Last edited:
Does anyone know how soon after interviews CU gives decisions? Im hoping it’s a pretty quick turn around since the interviews are 1/10 or 1/11 and other schools start requiring deposits 1/15
I'm hoping it's quick as well, the timing is really unfortunate!

I got an interview at CU as well! I'm also anxious to hear back from Regis about interview decisions.

Anybody have any idea when we'll find out which of the two days we're interviewing on?

Anyone know when we will hear back from Regis?
I haven’t seen a date given out yet either, but in the initial email it said that interview notifications should go out early-to-mid December. I know a few schools I've applied to (and gotten interviews for) have been taking a while to get back to applicants because of the large number of applications this year. I did read in my "complete application" notification email that we will be updated on our statuses no matter what.

Last edited:
Just got an email saying I was assigned the interview day of Friday 1/10 at CU!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got a Regis interview for February 3rd

Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone else heard anything from Regis? Silence on my end still.

Has anyone else heard anything from Regis? Silence on my end still.
I haven't received anything yet either, but they did note that we will be contacted no matter the decision in the "complete application" email.

I got an interview for Regis on 1/31!

Reactions: 1 users
I got an interview for Regis on February 3rd! I was wondering what you all have heard about Regis. Does it have a pro bono clinic and a cadaver lab? Do the students get one on one attention? Their classes are about 80 people where as another school I've been accepted to has a class size of 30.

Anyone know how long it will take for a decision after the interview? Just wondering because I have some deposits due the 15th

Those of you who were selected to be interviewed, how was it? What was your biggest takeaway and what were the questions like? Were they conducted by staff or members of the admissions team? Thanks!

Last edited:
Those of you who were selected to be interviewed, how was it? What was your biggest takeaway and what were the questions like? Were they conducted by staff or members of the admissions team? Thanks!
It was a mix of faculty and clinicians! I really liked it... the current students running tours etc were super engaging too. My interviews felt conversational and not too rigid which was nice!

For those going to Regis interviews, do you know if it's a typical interview or is it a group interview? I heard in past years it's group interviews but the email didn't seem to say that...

Anyone else here back from CU today? I got accepted and think I’ll be sending my deposit in- would love to start looking for roommates soon!

Anyone else hear anything from CU? I haven’t yet

Last edited:
Hey congratulations! Would you mind sharing your stats? Thanks!
Thanks! Feel free to message me if you have any questions!
University: Georgia Tech
Major: Neuroscience
Overall GPA: 3.45
Pre-Req GPA: 3.3-3.6
GRE: 161 V, 158 Q, 5.0 Writing
Hours: 150 total; outpatient ortho, inpatient, geriatric, pediatric
Other: research experience in 3 labs, personal trainer
LOR: 1 professor, 1 lab director, 2 PTs
Applied: Georgia State, Mercer, Miami, Colorado, Regis, WashU St. Louis, Columbia, Miami
Interviews: Columbia (10/18), Miami (11/8), Mercer (11/16), Georgia State (11/22) Colorado (1/11), Regis (1/31)
Acceptances: Columbia, WashU St. Louis, Mercer, Georgia State, Colorado
Rejections: TBD

I haven’t heard anything yet either. When do we think we will hear more by? I have deposits due and CU is my top choice

Haven't heard anything yet either! Hopefully soon!

I haven’t heard anything yet either. When do we think we will hear more by? I have deposits due and CU is my top choice

supposed to hear within ten days of interview but I'm not sure if that means acceptances, waitlist, and rejection or just acceptances and I'm also not sure if that includes weekends!

supposed to hear within ten days of interview but I'm not sure if that means acceptances, waitlist, and rejection or just acceptances and I'm also not sure if that includes weekends!
also guessing they're closed monday for the holiday...

Just heard back from admissions. Got waitlisted.

Congratulations to those who got in!

Last edited:
keep this thread posted on waitlist status updates! Could be soon since first acceptances had to be confirmed within two weeks!!

Reactions: 1 users
Any movement from the waitlist recently? I'm still hoping for a slot!