You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Colorado DPT 2019-2020
Started by DPTtexan98
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
gatordpt1105
Full Member
I got one! So excited!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
DPTtexan98
Full Member
Anyone know when we will hear back from Regis?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
haleydpt2023
Full Member
Finally, got one from CU! It's my top school. January can't come soon enough!
Do you mind me asking what your credentials were? I got an interview at places like Duke, Elon, etc. but not CU 🙁 Just wondering where I might have fallen short
DPTtexan98
Full Member
I already had to complete a CASPer test for a different school this admissions cycle. Can I send those results to CU or do I need to complete the test on December 11th with everyone else?
From the confirmation email I got of my app being processed and complete it said early-mid December. Has anyone heard anything? Might be a waiting game still..Anyone know when we will hear back from Regis?
Do you mind me asking what your credentials were? I got an interview at places like Duke, Elon, etc. but not CU 🙁 Just wondering where I might have fallen short
B.S. Exercise Science, 3.8 GPA, 154/152/4.0 GRE, 1,000+ observation hours (paid/unpaid). 5+ years in military healthcare. I think I just got lucky.
Does anyone know how soon after interviews CU gives decisions? Im hoping it’s a pretty quick turn around since the interviews are 1/10 or 1/11 and other schools start requiring deposits 1/15
Last edited:
I'm hoping it's quick as well, the timing is really unfortunate!Does anyone know how soon after interviews CU gives decisions? Im hoping it’s a pretty quick turn around since the interviews are 1/10 or 1/11 and other schools start requiring deposits 1/15
soccerprept19
Full Member
I haven’t seen a date given out yet either, but in the initial email it said that interview notifications should go out early-to-mid December. I know a few schools I've applied to (and gotten interviews for) have been taking a while to get back to applicants because of the large number of applications this year. I did read in my "complete application" notification email that we will be updated on our statuses no matter what.Anyone know when we will hear back from Regis?
Last edited:
gatordpt1105
Full Member
Just got an email saying I was assigned the interview day of Friday 1/10 at CU!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
DPTtexan98
Full Member
I just got a Regis interview for February 3rd
Congratulations! I did as well. 🙂I just got a Regis interview for February 3rd
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
soccerprept19
Full Member
I haven't received anything yet either, but they did note that we will be contacted no matter the decision in the "complete application" email.Has anyone else heard anything from Regis? Silence on my end still.
soccerprept19
Full Member
Has anyone gotten a rejection yet from Regis?
outdoorsygirl97
Full Member
I got an interview for Regis on February 3rd! I was wondering what you all have heard about Regis. Does it have a pro bono clinic and a cadaver lab? Do the students get one on one attention? Their classes are about 80 people where as another school I've been accepted to has a class size of 30.
Haven’t gotten a rejection but no invite either.Has anyone gotten a rejection yet from Regis?
DPTtexan98
Full Member
Anyone know how long it will take for a decision after the interview? Just wondering because I have some deposits due the 15th
I am wondering the same thing for the same reason... any luck?Anyone know how long it will take for a decision after the interview? Just wondering because I have some deposits due the 15th
I’m in the same spot. As of now, I’m planning on putting a deposit down at another school prior to 1/15 to make sure I have a spot somewhere.I am wondering the same thing for the same reason... any luck?
is CU your first choice?I’m in the same spot. As of now, I’m planning on putting a deposit down at another school prior to 1/15 to make sure I have a spot somewhere.
If I get in and can qualify for in state tuition by the second year, I think so!is CU your first choice?
Those of you who were selected to be interviewed, how was it? What was your biggest takeaway and what were the questions like? Were they conducted by staff or members of the admissions team? Thanks!
Last edited:
It was a mix of faculty and clinicians! I really liked it... the current students running tours etc were super engaging too. My interviews felt conversational and not too rigid which was nice!Those of you who were selected to be interviewed, how was it? What was your biggest takeaway and what were the questions like? Were they conducted by staff or members of the admissions team? Thanks!
For those going to Regis interviews, do you know if it's a typical interview or is it a group interview? I heard in past years it's group interviews but the email didn't seem to say that...
Anyone else here back from CU today? I got accepted and think I’ll be sending my deposit in- would love to start looking for roommates soon!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven't heard a yes or no! Hopefully they are doing it in waves? Its my first pick!Anyone else here back from CU today? I got accepted and think I’ll be sending my deposit in- would love to start looking for roommates soon!
DPTtexan98
Full Member
Anyone else hear anything from CU? I haven’t yet
Last edited:
Hey congratulations! Would you mind sharing your stats? Thanks!Anyone else here back from CU today? I got accepted and think I’ll be sending my deposit in- would love to start looking for roommates soon!
Thanks! Feel free to message me if you have any questions!Hey congratulations! Would you mind sharing your stats? Thanks!
University: Georgia Tech
Major: Neuroscience
Overall GPA: 3.45
Pre-Req GPA: 3.3-3.6
GRE: 161 V, 158 Q, 5.0 Writing
Hours: 150 total; outpatient ortho, inpatient, geriatric, pediatric
Other: research experience in 3 labs, personal trainer
LOR: 1 professor, 1 lab director, 2 PTs
Applied: Georgia State, Mercer, Miami, Colorado, Regis, WashU St. Louis, Columbia, Miami
Interviews: Columbia (10/18), Miami (11/8), Mercer (11/16), Georgia State (11/22) Colorado (1/11), Regis (1/31)
Acceptances: Columbia, WashU St. Louis, Mercer, Georgia State, Colorado
Rejections: TBD
gatordpt1105
Full Member
I haven’t heard anything yet either. When do we think we will hear more by? I have deposits due and CU is my top choice
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
supposed to hear within ten days of interview but I'm not sure if that means acceptances, waitlist, and rejection or just acceptances and I'm also not sure if that includes weekends!I haven’t heard anything yet either. When do we think we will hear more by? I have deposits due and CU is my top choice
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
also guessing they're closed monday for the holiday...supposed to hear within ten days of interview but I'm not sure if that means acceptances, waitlist, and rejection or just acceptances and I'm also not sure if that includes weekends!
I was also waitlistedJust heard back from admissions. Got waitlisted.
Congratulations to those whom got in!
DPTtexan98
Full Member
Also waitlisted
gatordpt1105
Full Member
Also waitlisted
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
keep this thread posted on waitlist status updates! Could be soon since first acceptances had to be confirmed within two weeks!!
Future_DPT21
New Member
keep this thread posted on waitlist status updates! Could be soon since first acceptances had to be confirmed within two weeks!!
I was waitlisted, but just got sent an offer of admission this morning!
gatordpt1105
Full Member
I was waitlisted, but just got sent an offer of admission this morning!
Same here
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are y’all considering accepting?Same here
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
Future_DPT21
New Member
Are y’all considering accepting?
I accepted, because CU was my first choice
DPTtexan98
Full Member
is there a Facebook group for accepted students?
I don’t think they’ve made one yet, but hopefully it’ll be soonis there a Facebook group for accepted students?