Colorado DPT Programs 2020-2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congrats on CU! So awesome. Did they also give you 11 days to accept? I'm still on the waitlist. Hoping to estimate when I might hear for the next wave.
Yep 11 days. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone heard back that were placed on the waitlists for admission for either CU or Regis? I was put on both and CU said they would start admitting from the waitlist soon, so just curious if anyone has heardanything!

Has anyone heard back that were placed on the waitlists for admission for either CU or Regis? I was put on both and CU said they would start admitting from the waitlist soon, so just curious if anyone has heardanything!
I was admitted from the CU waitlist last week (2/8) and I accepted my spot. Haven’t heard back from Regis waitlist yet but I’m going to take myself off.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was admitted from the CU waitlist last week (2/8) and I accepted my spot. Haven’t heard back from Regis waitlist yet but I’m going to take myself off.
Hi, congratulations on being admitted! Would you mind disclosing your GPA and GRE score? If it's not too much to ask 😅

Hi, congratulations on being admitted! Would you mind disclosing your GPA and GRE score? If it's not too much to ask 😅
Hi thank you! Here are my stats:
GPA: 3.45 (I don’t know what my prereq GPA is honestly but if I had to guess it’s around the same or a bit higher, sorry for not being specific)
GRE: Verbal 158 Quant 155 Writing 4.5
Hours: 1,000+ outpatient ~70 inpatient

Hope this helps, let me know if you need anything else and good luck!

Reactions: 1 users
Hi thank you! Here are my stats:
GPA: 3.45 (I don’t know what my prereq GPA is honestly but if I had to guess it’s around the same or a bit higher, sorry for not being specific)
GRE: Verbal 158 Quant 155 Writing 4.5
Hours: 1,000+ outpatient ~70 inpatient

Hope this helps, let me know if you need anything else and good luck!
Thank you!

Anyone hear about any movement on the CU waitlist since 8FEB? I was hoping they would do another round of offers this week (keeping with the 1st week of the month pattern).