Colorado Interview....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Punjaby

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Guys I just wanted to start a new thread for people who have recieved interview call for Uni. of Colorado........I got a call for the interview today......Best of luck to all........

Members don't see this ad.

hey hai. How did u recieve the invitation by email or usps. and pls do post ur stats. thanks
sappy

hey ...congrats ......can u plz tell us ur stats?? so that everyone knw abt it .....thnks

Members don't see this ad :)
I also got my interview letter today.

Hello Punjaby and Mano82, did u get invitation through email? or in the regular mail?? thx.. and congrats ...

Regular mail....................

Hi everybody,
if anybody receives a call by e-mail please let it be known here.

Hi There, i also received an interview letter today, and wanted to know if anyone knows what the details are of the hand skill test? please let me know if anyone has any information, thanks and good luck to all

Got invitatio through regular mail.......interview is on june 7

Good luck for interviews.

Hi all,

I received a mail confirming me that i'm waitlisted for the interview and will be called only if someone declines the interview...

anyway i am going to NYUCD ....:):)

bet wishes for all those attending the interviews

auf weidersehn

Hi folks, I got an interview call for colorado on June 14. Goodluck to everybody!!!. Anybody else on June 14???????

Hi folks, I got an interview call for colorado on June 14. Goodluck to everybody!!!. Anybody else on June 14???????

I just found out that I have an interview on the 14th as well!! Anyone else? Good luck to all!

ps. anyone have any information regarding the clinical exam?

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got an interview call too today. Does anyone have an idea as to how to prepare for the practicals and whats asked in the practicals?

Hey,

Me too recieved the interview letter .My interview date is on the 14 june. I am from the bay area california anyone else around here pls reply .

Hey,

Me too recieved the interview letter .My interview date is on the 14 june. I am from the bay area california anyone else around here pls reply .

Hey, Im from the bay as well, San Jose to be more exact. Where are you located?

Hi Ace

I am from santa clara . Good some body from the bay area.Does anybody know how many will be interviewed ?

Congrats to all who have got the interview calls. how did u get the invitation - postal mail or email.

i got interview call for 14th june univ co.anybody has any info about clinical exam kindly post.I am in gainesville,florida.

Saru 88 my interview date is 7 june......Best of luck to all.....

guys congrats to all those who made for the interview and good luck. Pls post ur stats. Thanks
Sapphire

june 7 candidates please post your experience as soon as possible.anybody intersted in sharing accomodation for june14th .

Hey guys!! i'm scheduled for june 14th and i'm from south carolina. Any male folks that would be interested in sharing accomadation, please pm me. thanks..

please post your reply, if anybody is declining the interview call. it would help us, who have been waitlisted. i would apperciate your help. best of luck to those who are going for the interview.

guys pls post ur stats and did any one of you recieved the invitation by email.

Hi there,
i have got an interview on june 7th, anybody coming from southern california to give the exam? would like to practice with anybody thats coming from here. Also does anyone have an idea on what the clinical test is? please post here if you can help out, thanks

HI
Fauchard.I am from gainesville,florida,we can share the accomodation for june14th.

june 7 candidates please post your experience as soon as possible.anybody intersted in sharing accomodation for june14th .

Hi divi,
I am from the bay area california have the interview on the 14 as well. when r u planning to leave for the interview we can probably think of sharing accomodation.

If anyone is invited for the interview on the 7th and is from bay area, pls let me know, so we can discuss about the travel arrangements and interview.

Thanks

Sounds great divi!! please pm me ur contact number so that i can get in touch with u and discuss rest of the details reg travel..

Hi:

I got an interview call for June 7. Any information about the clinical exam?. Accomodation?.

Hi fauchard and ram
just send me your contact info and i will contact u guys soon.
thanks.

cong.

Last edited:
did nyone receive their rejection letter ?? was wondering if they r sending tat too

I am interested in sharing accomodation / travelling together for the interview on the 7th..is anyone from bay area going for interview on 7th??

Hey all,
I got an interview letter on june 14th, any news for the hand skill exam please share thanks

I have my interview on the 7th of june....anyone has any info on the handskills section?

I have an interview on the 7th and im coming from los angeles anyone else coming from here want to share a room? also and im still waiting to hear about the hand skill test? i have called and emailed but i have not heard anything yet, has anyone heard or recevied any information yet? please post here, thanks

Do you guys have any idea on how many people are invited for the interview on the 7th?

one more time God bless and good luck , and prepare as much as u can on the prep.s ...........:)

Last edited:
Thanks Denver isp, can you please tell us about the personal interview what are the main points they ask about and regarding the waxing technique what is it exactly, is it like a waxing up of an inlay or a crown that we prepare during the exam or do they provide us we a previously made model to do the wax up on it? thanks again, wish us good luck and God bless your help.

Hi denver isp
Thanks for ur help.In the class 2 amalgam prep is it usually a MO,DO or MOD
prepration.Can u please give more details about was exercises.

Good luck

Last edited:
Any girl interested in sharing accomodation for the 7th?...
Please pm me

Thanks alot Ethos these are really great informations wish us luck and God bless your help :).

no worries.

Last edited:
all the best applicants relax and try to enjoy the experiance

Last edited: