-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Colorado ISP 2018
Started by 927Xylo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yes.....I have also appliedHi.. Any one applied to the Colorado ISP starting 2018 cycle ?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yes....Colorado is not on rolling basis
yes....Colorado is not on rolling basis
I'm sorry if this is a basic question but what exactly is 'rolling basis'. I think it means that they pick students as they receive the applications but I'm not sure.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I'm sorry if this is a basic question but what exactly is 'rolling basis'. I think it means that they pick students as they receive the applications but I'm not sure.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
rolling.....sending invites before the deadline....
Is there any sample CV for colorado?
Is there any sample CV for colorado?
Is there a different format for Colorado CV or it's just like any other normal CV?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
It is pretty much the same. Nothing different or no specific format...Is there a different format for Colorado CV or it's just like any other normal CV?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
First come first serve doesn't apply here. Eg. A candidate applied for UCDOM in Dec 2016 and another one in Feb 2017 (taking deadline as Feb 17, 2017), both are given the same preference = Not rolling. 👍I'm sorry if this is a basic question but what exactly is 'rolling basis'. I think it means that they pick students as they receive the applications but I'm not sure.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
First come first serve doesn't apply here. Eg. A candidate applied for UCDOM in Dec 2016 and another one in Feb 2017 (taking deadline as Feb 17, 2017), both are given the same preference = Not rolling. 👍
Thanks a lot for clearing this [emoji4]
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Hows that possible? We havent even hit the deadline yet.Yes a lot of people already got IV from Colorado and I guess they are sticking with rolling basis this year. My friends got IV in mid Jan itself. Most of them aaplied early.
Hows that possible? We havent even hit the deadline yet.
Hence the mention of an indicative "rolling basis".
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
"The CU School of Dental Medicine does not participate in rolling admissions. Interview invites may not go out at the same time, but all final admission decisions are made after all interviews have been conducted. Provisional acceptances will be offered to those selected in mid-July. Should an accepted student choose not to attend the CU School of Dental Medicine, an alternate applicant who was not initially admitted will be contacted and offered admission to fill the open seat."Hence the mention of an indicative "rolling basis".
"The CU School of Dental Medicine does not participate in rolling admissions. Interview invites may not go out at the same time, but all final admission decisions are made after all interviews have been conducted. Provisional acceptances will be offered to those selected in mid-July. Should an accepted student choose not to attend the CU School of Dental Medicine, an alternate applicant who was not initially admitted will be contacted and offered admission to fill the open seat."
Buddy, the word "final admission" result is not on rolling basis not invites for interview.
Right there on their website.
"Interview invitations may begin as early as February and will continue through June."
Buddy, the word "final admission" result is not on rolling basis not invites for interview.
Right there on their website.
"Interview invitations may begin as early as February and will continue through June."
Has anyone else got an IV in the month of February? ?
What exactly do they prefer in candidates??
Is nbde 2 mandatory to get an invite?
Hi,
Has Colorado started sending invites for this cycle?
majority of invites will be sent after deadline...there is still time
Hi guys, I put together a wax kit for Colorado's wax portion of the exam last year, it has instruments and blue inlay casting wax and green stick wax for different carving, sculpting exercises they ask during the exam. Please pm me if you are interested. Thank you and all the best to you all.
Hi guys, I put together a wax kit for Colorado's wax portion of the exam last year, it has instruments and blue inlay casting wax and green stick wax for different carving, sculpting exercises they ask during the exam. Please pm me if you are interested. Thank you and all the best to you all.
Hi,Hi guys, I put together a wax kit for Colorado's wax portion of the exam last year, it has instruments and blue inlay casting wax and green stick wax for different carving, sculpting exercises they ask during the exam. Please pm me if you are interested. Thank you and all the best to you all.
I am interested in the bench test material you have.Where and when can I get it from you? thanks
Hi, if you are in US, I can mail them to you.Hi,
I am interested in the bench test material you have.Where and when can I get it from you? thanks
Which teeth are usually asked for the Colorado bench test?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 8K