COLORADO isp interview's

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DDS NO 1

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has any one got a interview call from Colorado , they were supposed to send the interview letters in the last week of march and by first week of April ,so if any one has got a interview call please share along with your stats...

Members don't see this ad.

hi

Me too waiting for a mail from colorado university . They might send out mails by the 1st wk of april i guess.:thumbup:

any one yet....?? hey this wait is just getting to much....

Members don't see this ad :)

Heay did they have already started sending the interview invitations?i thought they will send in mid of april

Heay did they have already started sending the interview invitations?i thought they will send in mid of april

well! i have been waiting for an interview but i have nor received anything

even i am tired of opening my mail again and again...to see if there is something , nothing yet .....

hey everybody......finally the interview letters have come in from the ISP program Univ or Colorado....let me know whose got what. P.S. im a first time user......so i may not be as quick with the replies or fancy stuff. k good luck

hey everybody......finally the interview letters have come in from the ISP program Univ or Colorado....let me know whose got what. P.S. im a first time user......so i may not be as quick with the replies or fancy stuff. k good luck

i have also applied . got an email stating that te letters are sent didnot get one . did any one get one