Colorado programs for an osteopathic student

Started by Tejas
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Tejas

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a 3rd year osteopathic student and am interested in several residency programs in Colorado. I am having a hard time finding how the trend goes as far as osteopathic students in the various allopathic programs in the state. Can someone please point me in the right direction? I have read many of the programs' websites and even called several of the programs but I would still appreciate some additional information. Thanks.
 
Thank you, I agree. I have done that for many of the programs I am interested in. While some programs do have info about their residents, many of them do not .