Accepted at 9am!!

Reactions: 1 users
Accepted through email at 9 am

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted at 9am EST via email, CA resident

Last edited:
accepted! Does anyone choose Columbia over an in-state school? I wanna know what so special about Columbia that State schools cant offer!

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know how many acceptances they give out Dec 1? I have a post Dec interview and I'm curious about my chances of getting in.

Members don't see this ad :)
me! I know people got their email at 9am EST today but I didnt get any so not sure if this is a waitlist or sth
me too:( Really hope they send another batch of acceptance tomorrow or soon

The school admissions said either acceptance, rejection, or waitlisted will be decided this month before the new year.

Reactions: 3 users
Does anyone know when they will send out scholarship offers?

The school admissions said either acceptance, rejection, or waitlisted will be decided this month before the new year.
Do you mind letting us know who you heard this from? From Mrs. Lugo? Or did you call them by any chance?

Scholarship offers are going to be made by the 17th for those recipients

I already sent my deposit, does that mean they’re not going to consider me for a scholarship? Because they already know I’m committed regardless of price?

• Hmm
I already sent my deposit, does that mean they’re not going to consider me for a scholarship? Because they already know I’m committed regardless of price?
Good question

Does anyone know if Columbia is planning to send out more interviews invites?

Is Columbia continuing to send out acceptances? I interviewed on their first day but haven’t heard anything yet.

Did everyone who didn't get accepted get waitlisted or is it really "very limited" as the email says? I'm also waitlisted :')

did those of you who got waitlisted have interviews or it was silent from them till the waitlist email?

anyone know when next acceptances are getting sent out? anyone that interviewed on 12/3 hear anything yet?

The waitlist email said they gave out the maximum number of acceptances. Not sure if they accounted for the post-dec interviews.

has anyone heard anything about scholarships that they were apparently giving out?