Columbia College of Dental Medicine Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Thank you! In their app received email, they mention to not email them so it kinda got me in a weird position.

Btw, do you mind sharing your stats? Are you in state?
my stats are on the second page of this thread

Members don't see this ad.

does anyone know if columbia is done sending interview invites?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
For post-december interviewees, how long after your interview did you hear back?

Looks like everyone got wait-listed on 12/16 and 1/19.
Did they email you that you were waitlisted (if so, how long after your interview?) or you are just assuming bc you still didn't hear back?

Are they still sending out interview invites?

Members don't see this ad :)
Is anyone else who interviewed in early January still waiting to hear?

When you guys sent your Thank You emails, did you get a reply? Bc I emailed my 2 interviewers and the admission coordinator but none of them replied and it's making me think that my email got lost bc I sent it at the end of the day on Friday.

When you guys sent your Thank You emails, did you get a reply? Bc I emailed my 2 interviewers and the admission coordinator but none of them replied and it's making me think that my email got lost bc I sent it at the end of the day on Friday.
My interviewer responded but the admission coordinator did not

Reactions: 1 user
Should we apply for financial aid before acceptance is sent? will not applying for aid affect acceptance?

so financial aid affects acceptance? by applying do you mean just sending the fafsa to the school?
I’m not sure about Columbia, but other schools I interviewed to suggest we file fafsa first. I don’t think it would affects acceptance tbh.

Is Columbia just very slow on announcing more acceptances this year, or have I been missing the rounds of acceptances? In past years they look like there were a lot of acceptances in jan or feb... Does anyone know what's going on?

Is this typical activity for them or other schools? Do you think they're still accepting students or are we all just ghosted?

From looking at threads from previous years, it seems like they either send you waitlist email or accept you. They won’t send out a rejection letter. Maybe things could have changed as they a new guy running admissions 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone sent them a letter of intent? I asked my interviewer if they accept one but no response yet🥲

Hey, guys just withdrew from my seat at Columbia. Good luck!

Reactions: 3 users
Yup, I got the waitlist email on Wed night too. Do you guys think some students might still withdraw/decline their offers at this point or there's a slim chance of getting accepted in March/April?