Columbia Univ in NY - postbacc + linkage. anyone???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jeanslee

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

excuse me for being redundant (if this topic has already been covered...)

but is anyone out there who either:
1. completed Columbia postbacc and took advantage of their linkage programs? and got in to any of the schools listed under linkage...

2. completed Columbia postbacc and took advantage of linkage, but DIDN't get accepted to wanted linkage school..

3. completed or currently in the Columbia postbacc, but didn't take advantage of linkage.

4. are attending Columbia postbacc this fall, and aiming for linkage..

...if any of the above FOUR applies to you, can you please explain your experience and reasons as to why you made that particular choice?

thanks! AND FOR THOSE WHO will be attending CU postbacc in the fall, maybe i'll see you there! (IF I GET IN...::::waiting, waiting, waiting:::::: :eek:

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

excuse me for being redundant (if this topic has already been covered...)

but is anyone out there who either:
1. completed Columbia postbacc and took advantage of their linkage programs? and got in to any of the schools listed under linkage...

2. completed Columbia postbacc and took advantage of linkage, but DIDN't get accepted to wanted linkage school..

3. completed or currently in the Columbia postbacc, but didn't take advantage of linkage.

4. are attending Columbia postbacc this fall, and aiming for linkage..

...if any of the above FOUR applies to you, can you please explain your experience and reasons as to why you made that particular choice?

thanks! AND FOR THOSE WHO will be attending CU postbacc in the fall, maybe i'll see you there! (IF I GET IN...::::waiting, waiting, waiting:::::: :eek:
I'm not sure how old this post is, but I'm currently looking for information on Columbia's post bacc program as well. Did you end up attending? Would you be willing to give some program details (or anything about whatever post-bacc program you attended)?