Columbia vs. UCSF

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Gleevec said:
Uhh, have you read his posts? Take a look at some of the trash he posts. And what are you trying to do, give us all nightmares that one of our loved ones would have his or her life placed in the hands of the both arrogant and incompetent BerkeleyPremed?

I think you could make a horror movie trilogy about that:

1. "BerkeleyPremed Buys and Fellates His Way Into Medical School"

2. "BerkeleyPremed Cheats His Way Through Medical School"

and the scariest of them all:

3. "BerkeleyPremed Is Your Spouse's Doctor"

For the love of God and ALL that is holy in this world...STOP mentioning me in your posts. Jesus...trying to get through that thick skull of yours is like trying to teach multivariable calculus to a rhesus monkey...I know..i know..I just offended monkeys everywhere. You're too stupid to even comprehend my posts...let alone...effectively refute anything I say. All you did was fabricate a convenient "straw man" argument (you said I made X argument...when I didn't actually make that argument at all..as is evident by my first post in the thread...then you went on a long, worthless rant about why X argument is stupid and how I contradicted myself using X argument).

You are SO ****ing impossible. Do you realize that your WHOLE RANT against me in the previous pages was a HUGE waste of your life because I never even made the argument/assertion that you accused me of making? PeteCock was the first clinically braindead poster who said I was ranking schools strictly based on average stats of students...ANYONE that reads my first post in this thread can tell that I WAS NOT doing that all. ANY ****ING person with a minimum threshold IQ of 85 (1 SD below the mean) should be able to use logic and realize that I wasn't saying that the pecking order of med schools depends on the average MCAT/GPA of the students at the med schools. I tried to point this out before but nothing can penetrate that thick, neanderthal-looking skull of yours. Seriously...you're a waste of your father's sperm...you really should have just been aborted in the 3rd trimester.

The only unwarranted comment I made in my first post was the unnecessary dig at Duke University...other than that, everything I said was grounded in fact and/or my opinion/impression of the 2 schools in question (and we're all entitled to express our opinions here...isn't that the POINT of these forums?)

Members don't see this ad.

mdmike24 said:
yes, berkeleyprefrog, elias and i have made up. thank you for your concern.

frogily yours,

mdmike

I'm very glad that you and Elias have kissed and made up. Hopefully, this will be the beginning of a beautiful relationship between you two. I can see it now...Elias...MDMike..holding hands while having an intimate talk and strolling down the beach.

God... kid just calm down, the moment is over. The dye is cast. Stop being a last word freak and simply move on.

Members don't see this ad :)
BerkeleyPremed said:
For the love of God and ALL that is holy in this world...STOP mentioning me in your posts. Jesus...trying to get through that thick skull of yours is like trying to teach multivariable calculus to a rhesus monkey...I know..i know..I just offended monkeys everywhere. You're too stupid to even comprehend my posts...let alone...effectively refute anything I say. All you did was fabricate a convenient "straw man" argument (you said I made X argument...when I didn't actually make that argument at all..as is evident by my first post in the thread...then you went on a long, worthless rant about why X argument is stupid and how I contradicted myself using X argument).

You are SO ****ing impossible. Do you realize that your WHOLE RANT against me in the previous pages was a HUGE waste of your life because I never even made the argument/assertion that you accused me of making? PeteCock was the first clinically braindead poster who said I was ranking schools strictly based on average stats of students...ANYONE that reads my first post in this thread can tell that I WAS NOT doing that all. ANY ****ING person with a minimum threshold IQ of 85 (1 SD below the mean) should be able to use logic and realize that I wasn't saying that the pecking order of med schools depends on the average MCAT/GPA of the students at the med schools. I tried to point this out before but nothing can penetrate that thick, neanderthal-looking skull of yours. Seriously...you're a waste of your father's sperm...you really should have just been aborted in the 3rd trimester.

The only unwarranted comment I made in my first post was the unnecessary dig at Duke University...other than that, everything I said was grounded in fact and/or my opinion/impression of the 2 schools in question (and we're all entitled to express our opinions here...isn't that the POINT of these forums?)

BPM...I'm curious...what will you do when you have a patient (who is non berkely, ivy league, or post-secondary secondary educated--as the many US citizens are not) who fails to heed your advice? What happens if someone tends humbly disagree with your medical personal opinions in a professional setting? Will you resort to calling thier life a mistake/waste?

and what do you have against monkeys?

scrappydawg said:
BPM...I'm curious...what will you do when you have a patient (who is non berkely, ivy league, or post-secondary secondary educated--as the many US citizens are not) who fails to heed your advice? What happens if someone tends humbly disagree with your medical personal opinions in a professional setting? Will you resort to calling thier life a mistake/waste?

and what do you have against monkeys?

Oh God...this is so ****ing stupid. Ok...I have NO PROBLEM with anyone disagreeing with me on these forums...the ONLY problem I have is when idiots put worths in my mouth (PeteCock) and then other imbeciles start talking about how my statements are *****ic and make no sense...when I didn't make any of the statements they're accusing me of. So as to your question...no, I will have no problem with anyone not heeding my advice or humbly disagreeing with me in a professional setting.

I know...I know...comparing Gleevec to a monkey was totally uncalled for..the monkeys of the world deserve FAR more credit than that...I apologize to all the monkey enthusiasts who were browsing SDN and read my comments concerning that issue.

BerkeleyPremed said:
the ONLY problem I have is when idiots put worths in my mouth.

Sounds like you have something else in your mouth too.....

Peterock said:
Sounds like you have something else in your mouth too.....

Spoken like a true Dook* grad.

BerkeleyPremed said:
Spoken like a true Dook* grad.

dude, why havent you just deleted your account and started over? I mean, getting owned as bad as you have on SDN would embarass the hell out of me...In fact, I AM EMBARRASED FOR YOU.

Cerberus said:
dude, why havent you just deleted your account and started over? I mean, getting owned as bad as you have on SDN would embarass the hell out of me...In fact, I AM EMBARRASED FOR YOU.

The fact that you follow me around these boards like the dog that you are is really really pathetic. I mean..every time I post ANYWHERE...there you are...with a post in the same thread...always true to me as my faithful, reliable dog. The fact that you think anyone can get "owned" on an anonymous internet messageboard is pretty sad too...I mean..seriously, do you live your life on these boards? For some reason, I'm not surprised. I don't really take anything on here seriously (including the med school advice) so none of this really matters all too much to me. However, this little feud seems like life and death to you...lol. You said, "OMG! Dude...change your screen name and start over again! Even I'M embarrassed for you!" Dude...calm down...chill out...it's just an internet forum...no one is virtually "owning" anyone else.

Now go back to your University of Tennessee/Tennesse State/**insert 2nd or 3rd tier school here** classes and pretend like you're learning something. I'm really tired of responding to your **** here...you're right about one thing though..I am embarrassed...I'm embarrassed that I'm typing to you right now.

BerkeleyPremed said:
Now go back to your University of Tennessee/Tennesse State/**insert 2nd or 3rd tier school here** classes and pretend like you're learning something. I'm really tired of responding to your **** here...you're right about one thing though..I am embarrassed...I'm embarrassed that I'm typing to you right now.

I love you too baby mama

Cerberus said:
I love you too baby mama

**pats you on the head** **throws frisbee**...Fetch boy!!! Fetch!!

Ucsf all the way!