-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
combined study for part 1
Started by ROOPSEE
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hi Roopsee,
I am planning to take my Part 1 in the coming months, maybe June-July. Have already started studying a bit, but getting the momentum on is rather slow. Combined study sounds like a good idea. When do u plan to sit the exam? How do u suggest we group study ?
I am planning to take my Part 1 in the coming months, maybe June-July. Have already started studying a bit, but getting the momentum on is rather slow. Combined study sounds like a good idea. When do u plan to sit the exam? How do u suggest we group study ?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ROOPSEE said:im looking for study group for combined study for part 1 ..anyone interested plz contact me
Hey Roopsee,
I am planning to take the exam in July. I have started studying and will be glad to study together.
How do u suggest we start?
hi roopsey,ROOPSEE said:im looking for study group for combined study for part 1 ..anyone interested plz contact me
i m taking part 1 on july 17.i m very much intersted in ur idea of combined study.plz let me know ho we could work it out. thanks
good luck.
bye
🙂 🙂
tan_dentist said:Hi Roopsee,
I am planning to take my Part 1 in the coming months, maybe June-July. Have already started studying a bit, but getting the momentum on is rather slow. Combined study sounds like a good idea. When do u plan to sit the exam? How do u suggest we group study ?
HI
I WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS STUDT GROUP, ARE WE MAKING A STUDY GROUP ONLINE OR STUDY TOGTHER IN SAME PLACE?
BECAUSE I HAVE NOT REALLY STUDY PART 1 SUBJECTS IN A LONG TIME AND I NEED A LOT OF HELP IN JUST READING THE RIGHT MATERIAL.
PLEASE KEEP IN TOUCH. 🙂
I WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS STUDT GROUP, ARE WE MAKING A STUDY GROUP ONLINE OR STUDY TOGTHER IN SAME PLACE?
BECAUSE I HAVE NOT REALLY STUDY PART 1 SUBJECTS IN A LONG TIME AND I NEED A LOT OF HELP IN JUST READING THE RIGHT MATERIAL.
PLEASE KEEP IN TOUCH. 🙂
tan_dentist said:Hi Roopsee,
I am planning to take my Part 1 in the coming months, maybe June-July. Have already started studying a bit, but getting the momentum on is rather slow. Combined study sounds like a good idea. When do u plan to sit the exam? How do u suggest we group study ?
🙂
Hi Roopsee,
I WANT TO STUDY WITH YOU 100%
MY EMAIL ADD IS [email protected]
LET ME KNOW WHAT BOOKS (OTHER THEN THE USUAL DENTAL DESKS AND BOARD QUESTIONS) YOU ARE READIND FOR MICRO, PATH, ANATOMY ETC.
THANKS
PS IF YOU R TOO BUSY ,DONT WORRY WHENEVER U HAVE TIME OR WHO EVER ID READING THIS.
Hi Roopsee,
I WANT TO STUDY WITH YOU 100%
MY EMAIL ADD IS [email protected]
LET ME KNOW WHAT BOOKS (OTHER THEN THE USUAL DENTAL DESKS AND BOARD QUESTIONS) YOU ARE READIND FOR MICRO, PATH, ANATOMY ETC.
THANKS
PS IF YOU R TOO BUSY ,DONT WORRY WHENEVER U HAVE TIME OR WHO EVER ID READING THIS.
naughtyandnice said:hi roopsey,
i m taking part 1 on july 17.i m very much intersted in ur idea of combined study.plz let me know ho we could work it out. thanks
good luck.
bye
Hi
I m also taking exam on july 17th.I m rite now studying Micro patho from dental decks.Whats ur plan where r u located
m also plannin my xam in jun-july...ROOPSEE said:im looking for study group for combined study for part 1 ..anyone interested plz contact me
wil be happy to join in....
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
someone posted about studying on the forum or stuyding together...
it is very difficult for me to study online or via the forum, so if folks are interested in studying together, please post your location!
me: near philadelphia, pa
it is very difficult for me to study online or via the forum, so if folks are interested in studying together, please post your location!
me: near philadelphia, pa
ROOPSEE said:Hii Everyone
Its Nice To Know That Many Ppl Are Interested In Forming Groups Etc
Plz Post Ur Email Id/fone Number And We Ll Take Ti From There
Hi Roopsee,
My e-mail ID is [email protected]
Am currently on Bio-chem. If u use MSN msng. wud like to get in touch .
Thanks
Hi great forum guys, i am ready to roll with you to form the study group,just explain to me hw its gonna work? any site or how do we study? my email is [email protected] and am in Las vegas. so get me involvedtan_dentist said:Hi Roopsee,
My e-mail ID is [email protected]
Am currently on Bio-chem. If u use MSN msng. wud like to get in touch .
Thanks
Jewel
I'm interested too [email protected]
C
currency
I am intrested for group study and iam preparing for july.BABAK kabab said:I'm interested too [email protected]
Hi,ROOPSEE said:anyone interested
I plan to take Part 1 in July too...Anyone from OREGON?
What all are you guys reading besides Decks, Question Papers?
Anyone interested can mail me at [email protected]
Meenakshi
count me in too even though my basics are really weak n secondly im not sure where to start from i was thinking abt starting from the kaplan text book first n reviewing it by dental decks ..ne suggestions plz
moving the thread to the "dental exams and licensure" forums!
hi sarah,,,i am taking my exam o june 5,,,would u like to join me,,,like to know if u r from india,,and also ur mail id so that we can get in touch,, 🙂Sarah123 said:Hi there.... anyone currently studying patho and biochem?? I'll be taking the exam by June 1st..... so need a solid review partner....
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hiremore said:anybody want to do micropath q papers?let me know,thank you
yes indeed I'm on mic/patho now
HEy Guys;
I am also stydying for part one.....giving it in sept....my email is [email protected].
i need some inspiration and a study partners...anyone intrested in discussion...let me know
i say we make a yahoo group or somethinga nd everyone can email in that ..?
😉
Pk
I am also stydying for part one.....giving it in sept....my email is [email protected].
i need some inspiration and a study partners...anyone intrested in discussion...let me know
i say we make a yahoo group or somethinga nd everyone can email in that ..?
😉
Pk
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 4K