combined study for part 1

Started by ROOPSEE
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ROOPSEE

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
im looking for study group for combined study for part 1 ..anyone interested plz contact me
 
Hi Roopsee,

I am planning to take my Part 1 in the coming months, maybe June-July. Have already started studying a bit, but getting the momentum on is rather slow. Combined study sounds like a good idea. When do u plan to sit the exam? How do u suggest we group study ?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ROOPSEE said:
im looking for study group for combined study for part 1 ..anyone interested plz contact me


Hey Roopsee,

I am planning to take the exam in July. I have started studying and will be glad to study together.

How do u suggest we start?
 
ROOPSEE said:
im looking for study group for combined study for part 1 ..anyone interested plz contact me
hi roopsey,

i m taking part 1 on july 17.i m very much intersted in ur idea of combined study.plz let me know ho we could work it out. thanks
good luck.
bye
 
Hii Everyone
Its Nice To Know That Many Ppl Are Interested In Forming Groups Etc
Plz Post Ur Email Id/fone Number And We Ll Take Ti From There
 
🙂 🙂
tan_dentist said:
Hi Roopsee,

I am planning to take my Part 1 in the coming months, maybe June-July. Have already started studying a bit, but getting the momentum on is rather slow. Combined study sounds like a good idea. When do u plan to sit the exam? How do u suggest we group study ?
 
HI
I WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS STUDT GROUP, ARE WE MAKING A STUDY GROUP ONLINE OR STUDY TOGTHER IN SAME PLACE?
BECAUSE I HAVE NOT REALLY STUDY PART 1 SUBJECTS IN A LONG TIME AND I NEED A LOT OF HELP IN JUST READING THE RIGHT MATERIAL.
PLEASE KEEP IN TOUCH. 🙂
tan_dentist said:
Hi Roopsee,

I am planning to take my Part 1 in the coming months, maybe June-July. Have already started studying a bit, but getting the momentum on is rather slow. Combined study sounds like a good idea. When do u plan to sit the exam? How do u suggest we group study ?
 
🙂
Hi Roopsee,

I WANT TO STUDY WITH YOU 100%
MY EMAIL ADD IS [email protected]
LET ME KNOW WHAT BOOKS (OTHER THEN THE USUAL DENTAL DESKS AND BOARD QUESTIONS) YOU ARE READIND FOR MICRO, PATH, ANATOMY ETC.
THANKS
PS IF YOU R TOO BUSY ,DONT WORRY WHENEVER U HAVE TIME OR WHO EVER ID READING THIS.
 
naughtyandnice said:
hi roopsey,

i m taking part 1 on july 17.i m very much intersted in ur idea of combined study.plz let me know ho we could work it out. thanks
good luck.
bye

Hi
I m also taking exam on july 17th.I m rite now studying Micro patho from dental decks.Whats ur plan where r u located
 
hi,
i am also planning to give my part 1 injuly. so would like to join the group. anyone from wisconsin . right now iam doing biochem.
 
hii everyone

how do u guys wana studywith me?
option 1-weekly
option 2-everyday
pm me ur contact details and we can take it from there

good luck
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
someone posted about studying on the forum or stuyding together...
it is very difficult for me to study online or via the forum, so if folks are interested in studying together, please post your location!
me: near philadelphia, pa
 
Hi there.... anyone currently studying patho and biochem?? I'll be taking the exam by June 1st..... so need a solid review partner....
 
count me in too even though my basics are really weak n secondly im not sure where to start from i was thinking abt starting from the kaplan text book first n reviewing it by dental decks ..ne suggestions plz
 
Sarah123 said:
Hi there.... anyone currently studying patho and biochem?? I'll be taking the exam by June 1st..... so need a solid review partner....
hi sarah,,,i am taking my exam o june 5,,,would u like to join me,,,like to know if u r from india,,and also ur mail id so that we can get in touch,, 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HEy Guys;

I am also stydying for part one.....giving it in sept....my email is [email protected].

i need some inspiration and a study partners...anyone intrested in discussion...let me know

i say we make a yahoo group or somethinga nd everyone can email in that ..?
😉
Pk