Combining medicine with industrial design?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

yeezuswest

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with or has any thoughts about integrating a passion for product design with a career in medicine. It's probably something I could see myself doing if I wasn't going into medicine. Maybe designing medical products/devices?
 
I am interested in this as well, not specifically for product design, but I have a desire to work cross sectionally with industry/other fields. I am not certain how it would work out in practice however, or if there is even enough time in the day.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am interested in this as well, not specifically for product design, but I have a desire to work cross sectionally with industry/other fields. I am not certain how it would work out in practice however, or if there is even enough time in the day.

lol @ "work cross sectionally with industry/other fields" Everything is an industry, even more so industry and 'other fields'.