Coming to Carribean School with Significant Other

Started by metukah
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

metukah

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been accepted to SABA for the September 2011 semester. Could anyone please comment on experiences of coming to SABA (or any other carribean school) with a significant other? We are not married, but have been together for 4 years...probably will be engaged soon. It is for the long run, and I don't think we would be able to live apart for the duration of medical school. I would imagine there is little employment oppurtunities on the island(s). Any insights or advice would be greatly appreciated.