Comlex II physical exam---length of exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Yulata

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am trying to assess what time I will walk out of the Conshohocken exam center if I take the "early start" comlex pe exam. Can anyone give me a heads up?

My in-laws want me to drive to North Carolina that evening and I have to decide if that is possible... without falling asleep at the wheel.

Thanks!
Yulata

Members don't see this ad.

Dr. Mom, you're about right. I took the later exam, since the early was all full, and we went 1:30 to about 9pm. The center provides lunch and several breaks with refreshments, but it still is a bit of a day.

I think we were done by 3:15pm, then they debriefed us for about 20-30 minutes (basically swore us to secrecy about the details of the exam).

Members don't see this ad :)
I heard about the blood oath of silence.

Yeah I have read all the info, seen the video but simply put, I don't trust their scheduling information. Which is why I am so appreciative of the real life info.

Anyone else already taken the exam have a stop time?

Thanks so much!
Yulata

Yulata said:
I heard about the blood oath of silence.

Yeah I have read all the info, seen the video but simply put, I don't trust their scheduling information. Which is why I am so appreciative of the real life info.

Anyone else already taken the exam have a stop time?

Thanks so much!
Yulata

A good friend of mine just took the exam after labor day and she said she was out of there by 3:15pm. I am in the same boat. My flight leaves at 6:40pm and was told by the people at the site that would not be a problem. I have also been told by others who have taken the exam they run pretty true to schedule. Hope that this helps.

Flea girl said:
A good friend of mine just took the exam after labor day and she said she was out of there by 3:15pm. Hope that this helps.

Thanks for responding. Two data points make a line! Sounds like I will be able to drive to N Carolina the same night as the exam and not suffer.

this has been very helpful to me.
Thank you thank you!
Yulata

They really do a good job of staying right on time. I was out of there by 3:30pm when I took the exam a couple of weeks ago.

Took it August 25th. Got out at 3:15 PM. It is a well run test.

Don't Die Wondering.....