• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

COMLEX Level 2 in couple days.. any last minute tips?

Pokedoc

2+ Year Member
Feb 28, 2017
  1. Medical Student
Took it just a couple of days ago. I'll echo above that ethics/law and omm are important. My first two blocks seemed to be all obscure omm, ethics, biostats, and derm. After that it calmed down a bit. I listened to the divine intervention podcast on my drive to the testing center and that seemed to help get me in the right mindset to take the exam. Good luck!

mang0

Sep 16, 2019
  1. Medical Student
Took it just a couple of days ago. I'll echo above that ethics/law and omm are important. My first two blocks seemed to be all obscure omm, ethics, biostats, and derm. After that it calmed down a bit. I listened to the divine intervention podcast on my drive to the testing center and that seemed to help get me in the right mindset to take the exam. Good luck!

Thank you so much for your insight.

How did you review the Ethics and Biostats specifically?

Also did you have a resource to review Stretches for OMM / did you feel stretches were HY on the test? I just dont have any resources that review it

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.