Comlex level 2 required for interviews? IM - October 14th release date

Started by delerium
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

delerium

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
Need some help please. I had to push back my Level 2 where the release date is Oct 14th. I am applying as soon as ERAS lets me. Is Oct 14th level 2 release date too late for IM?

Thanks!
 
I dont think it will have a gigantic impact bc its still only mid october but it could have some impact depending on your step and/or level 1 score. if ur step or level 1 was mega high (650+ level 1 or 250+ Step 1) then in that case it will have zero impact at all especially if youre applying to academic programs where they could care less about comlex