Comlex PE - Did not perform 3 OMM cases

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ddrizzy

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
We are told for the PE that there are roughly 3-5 OMM cases. However I only did TWO cases do you think that I will be penalized sever enough to fail D:

Looking back I know cases I could have done treatments, but I thought the prompts would be more obvious to do something but I must have completely missed something.

I know many people walk out thinking they "failed" or remember things that they could've done differently/better but have not heard of anyone doing less than 3 OMM cases...

Anyone still pass with less than 3 cases performed, etc?

Members don't see this ad.

We are told for the PE that there are roughly 3-5 OMM cases. However I only did TWO cases do you think that I will be penalized sever enough to fail D:

Looking back I know cases I could have done treatments, but I thought the prompts would be more obvious to do something but I must have completely missed something.

I know many people walk out thinking they "failed" or remember things that they could've done differently/better but have not heard of anyone doing less than 3 OMM cases...

Anyone still pass with less than 3 cases performed, etc?

For these types of tests... all you can do is just get drunk and forget about it until the scores come back. Seriously dont let it bother you for 2 months.

Reactions: 1 user