Comlex Score Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yomega

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
ok....so i know 400 is a passing score, but what percentage is considered passing? Students have been telling me that 50% of 350 (bc 50 questions are "experimental" questions) is passing, but the kaplan reps said that 65% is passing.....anyone have any input on this??:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

ok....so i know 400 is a passing score, but what percentage is considered passing? Students have been telling me that 50% of 350 (bc 50 questions are "experimental" questions) is passing, but the kaplan reps said that 65% is passing.....anyone have any input on this??:confused:

I don't think you will find the answer anywhere. The NBOME doesn't release such information, so you're forced to rely on anecdotal evidence. And I would be careful assuming that any question is experimental. Theres no way to know. Assume every question you encounter is legitimate.

65% sounds reasonable. That may seem high, but I remember there were quite a few gimmie questions on the real deal.